Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Knew I should have bought a Toyota... But, what's her caster?
If you'd bought a Toyota you'd have to get off on telling folks how reliable you are in bed and that just seems to include too much evangelizing for my tastes

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
APBs are called BOLOs these days.
Was there any left or was that topped out?
I ran out of meadow before I ran out of top-end.

We're gonna need a bigger meadow!

DonH63

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GC Trailhawk, 23 JLUR 392
Occupation
Retired EE; musician (trumpet)
Welp, the Lume Deodorant commercial just came on the radio, "Do you want to smell better naked?" Gave a discount code for "$5 off a starter pack, free shipping, plus one item of your choice". Off to check their website to see what sort of floormat I can get for my free item.

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Welp, the Lume Deodorant commercial just came on the radio, "Do you want to smell better naked?" Gave a discount code for "$5 off a starter pack, free shipping, plus one item of your choice". Off to check their website to see what sort of floormat I can get for my free item.
What if they actually mean their product gives you a super power when you're naked and that super power is a super sniffer, Don. Have you considered that one?

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Interesting factoid - honeybees aren't actually native to North America or Europe. They originated in Southeast Asia and are technically an invasive species everywhere else. Pretty much all we got that legit belongs here are carpenter bees, bumble bees, and sweat bees.
yea, but those other bees can fuck off, especially bumble bees. We have outsourced their work to migrant workers, they are no longer necessary.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
yea, but those other bees can fuck off, especially bumble bees. We have outsourced their work to migrant workers, they are no longer necessary.
Honestly if anyone need to fuck off it's the carpenter bees. Fuckers eating my deck. And no, @DonH63, that isn't a euphemism.

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Honestly if anyone need to fuck off it's the carpenter bees. Fuckers eating my deck. And no, @DonH63, that isn't a euphemism.
Carpenter bees never gave me scar from stinging the fuck out of my finger when I was young, so they are not as high on my list of flying stinging fucks that can fuck off. Yellow jackets however, are up there just below the bumble fucks.

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Carpenter bees never gave me scar from stinging the fuck out of my finger when I was young, so they are not as high on my list of flying stinging fucks that can fuck off. Yellow jackets however, are up there just below the bumble fucks.
Y'all get European Hornets out there? Got a nest of them in the tree behind my old shooting bench and HOT DAMN do I not wanna mess with those fuckers. Size comparison:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1711728173031-uz

DonH63

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GC Trailhawk, 23 JLUR 392
Occupation
Retired EE; musician (trumpet)
They took out several support beams in my FIL's farm shed a few years ago so I'm with ya'. Things are huge and leave huge holes. Turned 8x8 beams into Swiss cheese.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
They took out several support beams in my FIL's farm shed a few years ago so I'm with ya'. Things are huge and leave huge holes. Turned 8x8 beams into Swiss cheese.
They and the woodpeckers team up man. Old shooting bench and now my deck got a bunch of the bee's bore holes in em and then the woodpeckers rip shit apart to get the larvae in the bore holes. A mess.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Saint Valentine fought for young lovers to be able to marry (basically boiling down to them not yet having the money\resources to give to the church, and\or ruling class for the privilege of getting married. Also marrying for love instead of for financial\political benefit). Originally just a day to dote on the one you love. Then people started buying gifts instead of just doing nice things for each other, and it got very corporate, very quick.

Also, corporate America is trying very hard to turn Thanksgiving into being about shopping. Mainly online now, but still. 😡🖕
Love
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) DrunkUncle

:giggle:
Sponsored