Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I'd say I'm surprised, but the difference in the amount of asian boobage between the two, it makes sense. 🤣
I really don't think there was any of that in either...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) EagerChillyAmericantoad-max-1mb

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, Tarantino does many things filthily, but he’s not really a T&A guy.
Pulp Fiction's lesson in firearms safety was quite a shocker the first time I saw it, lol.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Owned two 2nd Gen Xterras and loved them. Do it, bro.

To be perfectly clear, Pandikuthira did not confirm an Xterra. But he did say that the idea is being "very actively considered." Additionally, we found him to have a clearer idea of a modern Xterra than expected for something that's not truly confirmed. One of the chief criteria he listed was that "it's got to be authentic," and that it has to be a "serious truck." Basically, it can't be just a Rogue with all-terrain tires, but something with real truck capability. He also noted that it would both need to be relatively inexpensive, as well as incorporate some modern design details. Both of those sound refreshing in a world of extremely expensive and retro-styled off-road rigs.

Sponsored

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
Owned two 2nd Gen Xterras and loved them. Do it, bro.

To be perfectly clear, Pandikuthira did not confirm an Xterra. But he did say that the idea is being "very actively considered." Additionally, we found him to have a clearer idea of a modern Xterra than expected for something that's not truly confirmed. One of the chief criteria he listed was that "it's got to be authentic," and that it has to be a "serious truck." Basically, it can't be just a Rogue with all-terrain tires, but something with real truck capability. He also noted that it would both need to be relatively inexpensive, as well as incorporate some modern design details. Both of those sound refreshing in a world of extremely expensive and retro-styled off-road rigs.
Hell yea that would be awesome, would be even cooler if they went against the trend and put a solid axle up front too. Would consider it for my wifes next car and our camping rig if that were the case.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Hell yea that would be awesome, would be even cooler if they went against the trend and put a solid axle up front too. Would consider it for my wifes next car and our camping rig if that were the case.
That 4.0 V6 and 6-speed manual was such an awesome combo. I loved driving those rigs.

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That 4.0 V6 and 6-speed manual was such an awesome combo. I loved driving those rigs.
Both my Frontier and Xterra were the 3.3 sadly but man they were indestructible

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Coming from my 3.9 Dakota, I drove a friend's 4.0 XTerra after I dropped him off at the airport once... Lets just say I accidentally did a burnout with the Nissan using my normal takeoff throttle position. That was a big upgrade in power compared to what I was used to, lol.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Coming from my 3.9 Dakota, I drove a friend's 4.0 XTerra after I dropped him off at the airport once... Lets just say I accidentally did a burnout with the Nissan using my normal takeoff throttle position. That was a big upgrade in power compared to what I was used to, lol.
The VQ40 was a wonderful engine. From back when Nissan employed serious engineers and gave them enough leash to do cool things. I’ve owned four Nissans. I would love to see them become a great company again. Right now, it feels like they’re sort of limping along.

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The VQ40 was a wonderful engine. From back when Nissan employed serious engineers and gave them enough leash to do cool things. I’ve owned four Nissans. I would love to see them become a great company again. Right now, it feels like they’re sort of limping along.
The VQ series was a FANTASTIC engine family, its a shame how far Nissan has fallen.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I came very close to buying a Titan before I got the Jeep. My brother has had a good History with Nissan as well as my FIL. They're certainly good vehicles.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The VQ series was a FANTASTIC engine family, its a shame how far Nissan has fallen.
Is the new 3.8 not up to snuff?
Sponsored