Sponsored

Jeep Dog pics

Chewbacca2264

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
This is such an awesome idea for a thread, one thing about Jeep lovers.....we all tend to be dog lovers as well. I need to find some pics of my beagle that I lost last year, that dog went through three Jeeps and we did close to 100k miles together. She was a sweet girl who was very protective of her Jeeps!
Sponsored

Chewbacca2264

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
This my buddy day 1 in my 2014 JKU Sahara on the way home. We got 8 inches of snow with ice mixed in the night before. No fear, drove 75 minutes to the breeder with my niece and nephew to go get him, told them we have a Jeep we don't care about road conditions! He has been a Jeep dog from the very beginning!
20180113_142100.jpg

Sponsored

Rotis

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out how to make my Great Dane’s ride more enjoyable and safe. I don’t have my Jeep yet but I know I’m going to need a good set of side steps so she can climb in. She won’t jump into a tight space but her legs are long enough she can climb in with a good step. Also been thinking about how she will ride with the top off. I don’t think she’d ever jump out but I want her to be safe. She will absolutely love the open air and freedom to look around.

She gets so much joy from going for a ride with her head hanging out of the window. I just can’t wait to get her in the Jeep.

523D11FF-F7C0-48AA-B59A-C4B5D18D3B91.jpeg
Take a look at these, our dogs love them. They are a bit pricey but they are very high quality and great for large dogs.
https://bigbarker.com/products/dog-car-bed?variant=27708846609

Lowboy8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
5D3E674C-B200-46F3-BC8C-2417CC8790AE.jpeg

Here are my two. Harley(toy Aussie) and Ryder(blue heeler). As you can tell from their names when we got them I had other interests. But as time has passed and I’ve gotten older interests have changed. I want to take the dogs and my wife with on adventures. I don’t have any good pics of them yet in our Rubicon as we only had it for a couple weeks then a deer hit put it down for a month. And now it is time for the old work car to come out in the salt. I know we will love it though come spring when we can take the top off and ride.

Sponsored