kayakingt

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
They look like Shilo Shepherds.
Never heard of Shilo. I looked them up. They do look like shilo sheps but they are german sheps. All of the sheps from the breeder are on the larger side and do not have the slanted back that most people relate the GSD's to.
Well they are beautiful! I have a Shiloh Shepherd so that’s why I was curious.

F5D7EFAC-2411-4211-BDAB-04096308B783.jpeg

D2803CF0-C146-4AC6-94DE-FCC12D4AF7E8.jpeg
Oh WOW! Very very similar. I've never heard of a Shilo until you mentioned it. Beautiful! I love the color! I'm going to have to research them more. I wonder if the temperaments are similar? The thing I love about our sheps is they are not high drive. Mine are medium drive so we have to keep them busy or they get bored but if I want to sit down and relax one day they will relax with me. How do you secure yours in the Jeep? Is it attached to the sound bar? I have been trying to find a way to secure mine inside when I have the doors off and top down.

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team

Sponsored

Jaysjeepycreepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Never heard of Shilo. I looked them up. They do look like shilo sheps but they are german sheps. All of the sheps from the breeder are on the larger side and do not have the slanted back that most people relate the GSD's to.

Oh WOW! Very very similar. I've never heard of a Shilo until you mentioned it. Beautiful! I love the color! I'm going to have to research them more. I wonder if the temperaments are similar? The thing I love about our sheps is they are not high drive. Mine are medium drive so we have to keep them busy or they get bored but if I want to sit down and relax one day they will relax with me. How do you secure yours in the Jeep? Is it attached to the sound bar? I have been trying to find a way to secure mine inside when I have the doors off and top down.
They do look similar to the long (plush) coat. Shilohs come in a plush and smooth or long and short as well. They are larger than your standard gsd generally 120-160 lbs for males. Mine is a year and a half, skin and bones at 91 lbs. He is not a big eater. They are breed as a companion animal, so he is super laid back and down to do anything. I work nights so he sleeps all day with me then my SO works days and he sleeps all night with him. But he also runs with me every day now and loves it. I have a harness on him then connect to the sound bar/roll bar up top.

66696156-3F5B-4831-A569-02DCEF2D51ED.jpeg

3440CC24-7330-4597-A85D-246E0E60AF92.jpeg

12416068-D30C-4BCF-8274-E0446786DEA6.jpeg

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Love this thread! I am sure my Bailey will enjoy the Jeep as soon as it arrives.

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
How do I get this into the Jeep? Cause I've hit the jackpot of STICKs, Im so happy and I'm not giving it up.

(its not a Jeep Dog pic but Ive written about his love of my Jeep and hatred of the Honda Pilot before)

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 4.11.53 PM.png

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Here is Mr. Cooper in our previous JKU. He is a rescued dog. He was advertised as a full bred yellow lab but having owned a yellow lab before, was were skeptical so we did some DNA testing. Turns out he is 37.5% German shepherd, 12.5% Husky, 12.5% Alaskan malamute, 12.5% labrador retriever and the rest wolf. He is super smart, loving, loyal, and protective. We love him to pieces and he returns our love and so much more.

image1(1).jpeg

image2(1).jpeg

image3.gif

image1(3).jpeg