kit

First Name
Kit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2014 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Good Luck, I have been in JB Status since 11/2. No hard or soft top. I heard steel bumpers were the problem but, builds are coming out with steel bumpers. Any information as to why the long wait in JB status would be appreciated.
I don't have steel bumpers. I did order the headliner, but I saw on another thread a 2019 with headliner sitting on a dealer lot. Much speculation on the holdups but nothing concrete yet that I have seen...
Sponsored

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
I don't have steel bumpers. I did order the headliner, but I saw on another thread a 2019 with headliner sitting on a dealer lot. Much speculation on the holdups but nothing concrete yet that I have seen...
Maybe it's good one common denominator can't be found? JB has lasted a lot longer than any of us would want but no glowing cause can be determined.

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing as changed since 11/7/18 :crying: Was built and inspected on 11/1/18.

WeJeep
(Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL - Mojito!)
Date ordered: 09/13/2018
Current Status: JB
D1 status date: 09/29/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 11/01/18 01:46:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/01/18 03:11:00 PM TOLEDO - RAIL
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/04/18 07:49:00 PM TOLEDO - OTTAWA VDC
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/07/18 01:55:00 PM TOLEDO SWANTON OFFSITE
Mine was built 11/3 and I've been in JB at the "TOLEDO SWANTON OFFSITE" party since 11/5. Mine is a JLUR with dual top, headliners, and tailgate reinforcement and most other options. I'm thinking the add-ons are the hold up, but who knows....

mlangs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal
Mine was built 11/3 and I've been in JB at the "TOLEDO SWANTON OFFSITE" party since 11/5. Mine is a JLUR with dual top, headliners, and tailgate reinforcement and most other options. I'm thinking the add-ons are the hold up, but who knows....
Same here. Mine has most options except for tailgate and ASG. Thinking this could be headliners and soft top box related.

Jeep'N

First Name
Venus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I just spoke to JC and this is the reply I received:

"I see your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional features."

My jeep is not loaded with options.....The only things I added were the floor mats, LED lights, Hinge-Gate Reinforcement, and Tow Package with a Premium soft top. Out of those items the only thing i can think of that would be added after the build is the Hinge-Gate Reinforcement or floor mats. I am just guessing here, i have never worked in an auto plant so I could be way off....

Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I just got off the phone with my FCA rep. He said he spoke with the body vendor and said it would be released from JB tomorrow. He said once that happens, he will escalate shipping.

He also mentioned that the body vendor is a 3rd party company that is not controlled by FCA. Not sure how all that works but I figured I’d pass along the info.

Austin TX Jeep Rubicon

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Lawyer
I just got off the phone with my FCA rep. He said he spoke with the body vendor and said it would be released from JB tomorrow. He said once that happens, he will escalate shipping.

He also mentioned that the body vendor is a 3rd party company that is not controlled by FCA. Not sure how all that works but I figured I’d pass along the info.
Thanks for the info!

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

Were you able to contact the rep directly because you're a dealer, or is that something we can do as a buyer also?

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Were you able to contact the rep directly because you're a dealer, or is that something we can do as a buyer also?
Neither, unfortunately. FCA is in the process of buying back my 2018. Because of that, I’ve been working with a customer service rep to assist in moving the process along.

Sponsored

EthanM

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
My 2109 2 door Rubicon with most options and 4 cylinder motor has been in JS status about 2 weeks. It was number 2 or 3 to hit JS on Jeep Garage but has just moved storage lots a few times since. I am guessing random pick extra inspection but who knows. Very happy we are having a late start to Winter here as was stupid enough to get rid of my 85 300GD already.