JAIL BREAK AT MARION!!!!

Prospecktive

First Name
Marcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport Ocean Blue
I think thye are breaking out allover, I just saw not 1 but 2 truckloads of jls being dropped off at the dealer in Carlsbad. And my guy at Dennis dillion said my jeep has shipped form toledo to Roper UtaH? loks like it started my overland trip without me.LOL
Hi Wanderer, my Dennis Dillon Jeep is in Roper, UT right now too so sounds like we’re waiting for the same ride to Idaho. My ETA is 5/7-11. How about you?
Sponsored

OH Bandit

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Bronco, 23 Jeep JT Willys
I haven't been asking anyone at Dennis Dillon for updates on my status, hope to get on the spreadsheet this time around but once a week or so I call Jeep Chat and ask them about my status. I also signed up for status updates on the Jeep Garage to tide me over till I get on the @JWLF guy spreadsheet.
Jeep chat is next to worthless and tells you to go the dealer. The tracker is great once your build starts. The best info i got was from a guy at the plant once I hit D1.

Many dealers are super happy to update and look into orders. That is just not what DD does. But they are the lowest price, so no complaints here.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
It sure. I think within the next 2 weeksimean should be just a truck ride away . Anyone know why they would ship to roper Utah?

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
My guy is nick He is from down here originally. I ask him about once a week an he usually answers I have a four door Rubi. I am also going to swap out my stock tires through the dealer So if some one wants to work something out. Buy mine for more than the dealer will give for them Who doesn’t have a Rubi but wants bigger tires. Maybe we can do it while our jeeps are there . Hit me up if you want to do that

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
I can't imagine how much it must cost to ship a Jeep by air freight.
Shipping by air would cost close to half the price of the Wrangler, their pulling your leg or it’s a marketing stunt.

Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
So how is it that Jeep is charging more for freight on the JL than practically any other vehicle, but can't seem to be able to ship any to people who have ordered months ago?
Sponsored