Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I did that two weeks ago and dammed myself to two weeks of shit weather. May you have more luck than I did.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Now that I have my JL, the seasons are now soft top season and hard top season, not winter/spring/summer/fall :)

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
First time with the top and doors off. I bought my JLUR Rubicon in December. The JTops mesh sun screen and JPegs mirrors/foot rest fit and work great

20190420_152347.jpg
20190420_152340.jpg
20190420_145553.jpg
20190420_145434.jpg
What colour JTop is that? I also have the granite JLUR I'm trying to decide on mesh colours.

OP
OP
Greg H

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
What colour JTop is that? I also have the granite JLUR I'm trying to decide on mesh colours.
Dense Titanium. It's $20 extra but blocks a higher % of the sun than the other colors because it is a higher thread density than the others. You can contact them and request free samples of any colors your interested in. They sent me a discount code with the samples.

Sponsored

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Dense Titanium. It's $20 extra but blocks a higher % of the sun than the other colors because it is a higher thread density than the others. You can contact them and request free samples of any colors your interested in. They sent me a discount code with the samples.
Thanks! Your JL looks awesome! it helps seeing the mesh on the same colour jeep as mine. I have three samples from JTops; titanium, black and red.......I cant make up my mind which one I want. When you have time could you send me a picture of the top of the jeep? No hurry as I just now bought Rock Slide power step/sliders so now I have to wait until next month for my next jeep "allowance" money.

OP
OP
Greg H

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Your JL looks awesome! it helps seeing the mesh on the same colour jeep as mine. I have three samples from JTops; titanium, black and red.......I cant make up my mind which one I want. When you have time could you send me a picture of the top of the jeep? No hurry as I just now bought Rock Slide power step/sliders so now I have to wait until next month for my next jeep "allowance" money.
I'll try and remember to take a picture of the top tomorrow when it's out in the sun. I couldn't decide between the black or Dense Titanium. I finally chose the Titanium because it filters out more of the sunlight. I didn't have the JTop on this morning and the console got almost too hot to touch. With the JTop on the console stayed cool to the touch. It also felt much cooler driving being in the filtered sunlight instead of direct sunshine. Not sure how much difference the dense top makes over the standard mesh top. I'm happy with my choice for the look and the shade it provides. If you have samples you can see the difference in the thread density.

OP
OP
Greg H

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here are a few pics of the JTop in the sun. The Dense Titanium looks silver in the sun and gray in the shade.
20190421_155646.jpg
20190421_155739.jpg
View attachment 171167

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Here are a few pics of the JTop in the sun. The Dense Titanium looks silver in the sun and gray in the shade.
Thank you!