Sponsored

Is JL Nav junk or am I missing something?

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Yep, that was my issue. Now shows unpaved roads. Didn't get deep into the desert near the Mexican boarder for the acid test.
Can you edit the top of your first post with something like ***solved: see solution on post #__***
Sponsored

hai5rockin

First Name
Hai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patriot, MOAB 19
This looks like it was my problem. Somehow it was unchecked. I'll be out in the desert today. Will see if it works. Took long enough for someone to give me a good answer. This 69 year old brain feels somewhat ashamed for not seeing that. Thanks for your help. Will post later today on results.
Our toys sometimes get to darn advanced for us. hah. I feel like I find new stuff all the time on the 19 MOAB

Slickrockguy

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I picked up my 2019 JLU Rubicon yesterday. In going through the orientation at the dealer I noticed an app called "Trails." I don't think the dealer had ever noticed it before, but tried to play it cool "that helps you find trails you can go on." Anyway, it is now gone, or at least I can't find where it is. I have gone through every screen I can find. Anybody else see this or try it? Maybe it was there because it was brand new, then when it connect they removed it?
Sponsored