Sponsored

Introducing Inspired Engineering JL Headlight kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
Do you have to have a tazer to tell the vehicle youre running led lights now? Or is it completely plug and play?

I have a sport. If i get the fogs for a sport, how will they work with an aftermarket bumper? I see some fit led lights and some dont, etc

The headlights are plug and play, you do have to wire the ancillaries (DRL, and blinker flashing) if you're interested in running them. No one has had to use a Tazer to program their Jeep for the lights thus far.

The JL uses three different fog lights, Sport. Rubicon/Sahara, and Rubicon metal bumper. Most aftermarket bumpers use the Rubicon/Sahara style fog light, but some are starting to change to use the Sport model. I would order the fog lights for the sport, and when you receive your aftermarket bumper, if it uses the Rubicon/Sahara style, shoot us an email and we can send the proper brackets out free of charge, just cover the freight.
Sponsored

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In stock and ready to ship!

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if you get the Halo's, you have to wire the halo ring separately?
The Halo turns on whenever the headlight is on, but if you wanted separate control of it you can wire it up separately to an ignition source, or running lights. That way they would be on when the lights are off, similar to the OEM LED lights.

Sponsored

srhoyt1979

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Oil & Gas
My Halogens are 9". Do you guys make a 9" LED headlight?

Last edited:

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes on both models the DRL, or Halo as you may call it can be wired to be on at all times, by taping into the fuse box as noted in our instruction manual.

The 7" and 9" are completely different lights. The 9" has been designed from the ground up with the JL in mind. They flow better with the Jeep and have a slightly better cut off. Both the 7" and 9" are a huge upgrade over stock and the 9" is only slightly brighter than the 7" but that is hard to tell with the naked eye. The 9" does not need to have any adapter brackets or anything of the sort and fits in the grille opening better.

In my opinion, you can not go wrong with either, just go with what you like visually more.

Sponsored

Trez23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Im interested in purchasing the 9" headlights for my JL. Are you all still offering the LED foglights with purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.