Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
This was last month, but the same is still true today, as i stop by the dealers around here at least once a week while waiting for mine.
I wonder if the west coast got a greater allocation of 4Xe given that we are a bunch of greenies... :LOL:
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Considering 4Xe’s low production numbers, how crazy the market is at the moment, the $7,500 tax credit, and how severe the shortage of Wranglers is out there, from what I gathered 4Xes seem relatively easy to come by.

The 4Xe buyer appears to be very specific. The dealer where I test drove the 4Xe got two originally: the first one sold right away; the second one has been sitting there while every other Wrangler sold out.

Not sure what that suggests about future resale values. It could very well be that the word hasn’t got out yet.
When we decided we wanted one, I wound up at a big dealer about 2 hours from us (Orlando), they had 4 coming in, placeholder images, one was exactly the configuration we wanted (had one extra option that wasn't a huge cost, $595). This was way early into the 4xe being released, mid-April.

Anyway, through the purchase process, $1500 off (listed right on the site), applied the $7500 to the lease cap reduction, the other 3 didn't move, then as I kind of checked occasionally, one sold, two more came in, prices listed right on the site like ours.

Then they had a huge dry spell, and now I see they've got one car (no actual image, must be inbound), and it indicates, "Call for Pricing". They also have one of those "X people have viewed", when we got ours, it was like 10, the other cars for a few weeks about the same, this one is showing 148 😳

Plus the price hike, yeah, it's getting sort of crazy.