jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Guys. Another question.
The 2 dials by the headlight control.
I have a rubicon.

the right one control the dash and button brightness along with some light on if u turn it all the way up.
What is up with the left one? I don’t see anything with doors open or closed. Engine on or off.

thanks!
Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
The 2 dials by the headlight control. The right one control the dash and button brightness along with some light on if u turn it all the way up. What is up with the left one? I don’t see anything with doors open or closed. Engine on or off.
Rotating the left dimmer control will adjust the interior and ambient light levels (e.g. courtesy lights in the footwell and front door handles).

Jeep Wrangler JL Interior light question 1606306449356

Last edited:
OP
OP

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Never mind. Does the foot wells and cup holders and door handles. Personally I don’t see any difference. I read it’s “ever so slight”. Ya then why bother. “Hey look if u literally put your eyes in my cup holder I can dim the light up and down!” Bet ur Chevy doesn’t do that! Burn”

OP
OP

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rotating the left dimmer control will adjust the interior and ambient light levels (e.g. courtesy lights in the footwell and front door handles).
Thanks man. I started to get hits when I posted my thread and was able to dig up some other threads. It’s pretty useless or M I missing something. I don’t see it. Even at night.

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
My 2021 Sport S has no footwell lights or door handle lights, but I have the dimmer control.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
My Sport S has the door handle lights, they are just nearly impossible to see. They do dim but you can hardly see the change.

Gregj
Sponsored