Hakan

First Name
Hakan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Nice look.
How hard is it to get the old cover off and the new on? Guess there will be some hog rings to deal with

OP
OP
Jeep Time

Jeep Time

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
Nice look.
How hard is it to get the old cover off and the new on? Guess there will be some hog rings to deal with
It is a full strip of old cloth and yes hog rings, listings and clips. It is a time consuming job but worth it!

Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Damn, that looks sick!!!
Where are you getting the leather from? Do the steps hide the pinch weld when they're up?

Jeep Wrangler JL Installed new leather interior giphy (1)

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Where's the leather kit from?

Sponsored

Stacey616

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just installed new leather interior and Amp power boards xl.
The leather Included the shift boots and the dash pad. I going to do the door arm rests next.

That looks amazing!!!! It is exactly what I wish mine had, since I already have the Black in mine I need to wait until I wear it out!

Stacey616

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Why wait? Mine had 700 miles and did it. It looks great and feels better than factory.
Ha! I don't know, maybe more because I am feeling spent after adding the lift, wheels and tires, new bumpers, winch, step sliders and bestop Sunrider😬 Pretty sure I am up to the cost of the AMG I got rid of to buy this 😂😂 Out of curiosity; what was the price range for what you have done and the doors, if I did it I would have to do all of that, oh and do something with the dash bc I have a Rubi so it is red! No doubt it feels better the leather is not the best, our RAM has the best interior, can't understand why the Jeep can't get some of that!

danm

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door Sting Gray
Dude! That’s pimp. I’m digging that you did the dash pad to match too. Nice work!!
Sponsored