Icon stage 4 measurements

Subsea

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Icon stage 4 2.5 lift for Jeep JLU—— well I just got this kit and wanted to know something from the pros on this site! I’m not a pro but will be doing this install on my own and wanted some help on measurements of all the Adjustable's that this kit has....can anyone help with knowing the length that I should adjust front and rear track bar as well as upper control arms rear and front. How much do I add from stock? This is a Jeep Sahara JL
Sponsored

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Icon stage 4 2.5 lift for Jeep JLU—— well I just got this kit and wanted to know something from the pros on this site! I’m not a pro but will be doing this install on my own and wanted some help on measurements of all the Adjustable's that this kit has....can anyone help with knowing the length that I should adjust front and rear track bar as well as upper control arms rear and front. How much do I add from stock? This is a Jeep Sahara JL
I went off Rock Krawler's instructions to set my track bar lengths and then Metalcloak's recommended control arm lengths. Both of these can be found on their website. Does Icon not provide that information with their install instructions?

OP
OP
Subsea

Subsea

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
I went off Rock Krawler's instructions to set my track bar lengths and then Metalcloak's recommended control arm lengths. Both of these can be found on their website. Does Icon not provide that information with their install instructions?
Thanks for the info, well noted! Im calling icon today to see if they have set lengths for there system to be at. Wanted to try here because I know people have done this before.

OLLOMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Technology Consultant
Thanks for the info, well noted! Im calling icon today to see if they have set lengths for there system to be at. Wanted to try here because I know people have done this before.
did you ever get measurements from icon for adjustable arms or track bars?
Sponsored