First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have a CDI discount

So, I happen to have a CDI discount code, which i plan on using on a new JLU Rubicon.
How does the discount affect added packages? Would i get for example the Steel bumper package discounted?
Im looking to buy a 2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon with most of the packages, than a Mopar 2inch lift kit. Im really wondering what kind of discount i can expect, being that the CDI gives me 5% below Factory Invoice Price.
Sponsored

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Hi Cameron,

Go here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...guide-4-door-jlu-u-s-order-bank-is-open.1467/

Look at the July 9th pricing sheet.

The Invoice price is abbreviated as FWP. Add up the packages you want and multiple that amount by .95 (95%). Add the destination cost to that total. That new number is your estimated cost before TTL (Tax, Title, Licensing) which also needs to be added in. Regarding the Mopar 2inch Lift Kit, I was told the employee and his/her spouse were the only ones able to use the CDI discount for Mopar parts bought from and/or installed by the dealer.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regarding dollar amount for discount, considering you are looking at fully loaded JLU Rubicon compared to my JL Sport S. I won't be surprised if you saved $5000 or so, from what you would have paid at MSRP.

OP
OP
cwadle

cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Cameron,

Go here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...guide-4-door-jlu-u-s-order-bank-is-open.1467/

Look at the July 9th pricing sheet.

The Invoice price is abbreviated as FWP. Add up the packages you want and multiple that amount by .95 (95%). Add the destination cost to that total. That new number is your estimated cost before TTL (Tax, Title, Licensing) which also needs to be added in. Regarding the Mopar 2inch Lift Kit, I was told the employee and his/her spouse were the only ones able to use the CDI discount for Mopar parts bought from and/or installed by the dealer.
Thanks! helped me out a lot!

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)