Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I do not have the LED package but my 3rd Brake light does seem to be LED. Can someone confirm if all 3rd BL's are led so I do not have to take mine apart?
Lazy in my almost old age... ;)

Thanks in advance...
Yes, they are all LED.
Sponsored

82Cj7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sahara
Around the DC Metro area, it's usually the twenty some year olds with beat to crap Hondas that have those flickering rear lights. They lights make me want to rear end them to make it stop. haha!

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Around the DC Metro area, it's usually the twenty some year olds with beat to crap Hondas that have those flickering rear lights. They lights make me want to rear end them to make it stop. haha!
Got your attention though!
Lol

Gregj

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Got the Super Bright unit like in post 2 today. Was a very tight fit in the housing under the third brake light. Had to dremel out some plactic to get it to fit. Checked it before finishing up and puting tools away and it worked beauitully. After dinner, a short while ago I went out see it in the dark. Nothing! no blinking, just a steady brake light. Damn, three hours farting around and zip. At least the third light still works.
The one I installed seems to still be working, I did notice that it does reduce the brightness of the LED's in the ring some, there are a LOT of LED's in it. Now I'll have to check it when I get home tonight.

Gregj

Sponsored

LagunaJim1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLR HellaYella!
I was hoping that Zautomotive would do this with the TazerJL.
The latest Z Automotive TazerJL firmware updates include the feature of flashing the 3rd brake light.

Seems like no more than 4 slow flashes won't get you in trouble in most states. Your mileage may vary in this regard...

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
The latest Z Automotive TazerJL firmware updates include the feature of flashing the 3rd brake light.

Seems like no more than 4 slow flashes won't get you in trouble in most states. Your mileage may vary in this regard...
Did the update and it works like a charm!
Sponsored