AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny... is part 06102964ab in stock now and able to be shipped? It looks like it if I try to add to my cart. Thanks!
Sorry Joe we cannot ship this just yet. We hope to become hazmat compliant within 60 days.

Thank you,
- Benny
Sponsored

JLanesey

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport, 1954 CJ3B
Occupation
HVAC
@AllMoparParts.com Hey Benny,
Can you quote me a set of Rubicon Axles for 18+ (JL) along with rubicon tie rod and factory mopar e locker harnesses?

muzicman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK CoD(sold), BMW M850i, 2021 MB X5 M50I
Can you please check on the floor mats 7LT60TX7AA on order 145055846? I need them in a bad way, and hoped to have received them by now. Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can you please check on the floor mats 7LT60TX7AA on order 145055846? I need them in a bad way, and hoped to have received them by now. Thanks!
Hi Steve,
Everything is here but the screen protector, At best we wont see this until the end of the month. Mopar has a Feb 15th date but I am anticipating that they push the eta back as they have done many times before. I will have the rest of the parts shipped now.

Thanks,
- Benny

Sponsored

Dlit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL Recon
Clubs

Benny I have been to two dealerships who tell me earl grey touch up and spray paint is unavailable , any idea why and when this will change?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny I have been to two dealerships who tell me earl grey touch up and spray paint is unavailable , any idea why and when this will change?
Hi,
Late March at best. Mopar switched suppliers for paints causing all orders to be put on hold until March 15th.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

muzicman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK CoD(sold), BMW M850i, 2021 MB X5 M50I
Hi Steve,
Everything is here but the screen protector, At best we wont see this until the end of the month. Mopar has a Feb 15th date but I am anticipating that they push the eta back as they have done many times before. I will have the rest of the parts shipped now.

Thanks,
- Benny
Thanks Benny!

Top Fuel Friday

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Diesel Wrangler
@AllMoparParts.com need your help,

I can't for the life of me find this part to get some replacements (the black retaining plastic nut pictured). 2021 Wrangler Rubicon Diesel (3.0L).

There are large heat/acoustic shields for the under body of the jeep. On the front driver side of the car, above the transfer case and going up around the trans tunnel, there are these heat shields held on with plastic nuts, I'm missing one of those plastic retaining nuts (pictured) causing the front of the shield to hang down and sit on the front driveshaft.

Can you help, I'd like to order a 4 of these to keep on hand.

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1676308760747

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com need your help,

I can't for the life of me find this part to get some replacements (the black retaining plastic nut pictured). 2021 Wrangler Rubicon Diesel (3.0L).

There are large heat/acoustic shields for the under body of the jeep. On the front driver side of the car, above the transfer case and going up around the trans tunnel, there are these heat shields held on with plastic nuts, I'm missing one of those plastic retaining nuts (pictured) causing the front of the shield to hang down and sit on the front driveshaft.

Can you help, I'd like to order a 4 of these to keep on hand.

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1676308760747
Hi Adrian,
No luck, Mopar shows these being used in that place
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-stamped-hex-flange-nut-6512316aa

I have seen instances where what's used on the assembly line is replaced by something other for service later on. I checked various Jeep models and they all point to this stamped nut. The one thing we can try is pulling any numbers off the nut if you can pull it off?

- Benny

Robellion

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hi Eric,
Existing orders have an 11/14 ETA. Its hard to say if the vendor will have ample inventory to fill all open orders and have stock available after though. These days if a part is not in stock you simply need to place the order to reserve your spot or else it could be months before you see it.

In regards to pricing if you want to pick these up in Hempstead, NY we can save you the shipping costs https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/77072498ab.html
Only NYS tax would apply.

-Benny
Hi again- I see that the tube door page at allmoparparts no longer states a wait or a back order notice, are these ready to ship?
Cheers
Eric

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi again- I see that the tube door page at allmoparparts no longer states a wait or a back order notice, are these ready to ship?
Cheers
Eric
Hi Eric,
Yes they are no longer on backorder, About 5 days to get.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny