First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
Hi Benny, I’m wanting to change my grill inserts on my 2020 JLUR to the gladiator inserts. First question is will the gladiator inserts fit in my grill? Second is would the satin black JT grill be a direct replacement to mine?

I kinda like the black grill, and could get both black and gladiator inserts if the gladiator grill is a possibility.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny, I’m wanting to change my grill inserts on my 2020 JLUR to the gladiator inserts. First question is will the gladiator inserts fit in my grill? Second is would the satin black JT grill be a direct replacement to mine?

I kinda like the black grill, and could get both black and gladiator inserts if the gladiator grill is a possibility.
Hi Randall,
Yes but what model Wrangler do you have?

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired

Sponsored

mikeferg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Diesel
Do you have the fuel and oil filters for the 3.0l ecodiesel in the wrangler?

Zombienation

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara stingray
Looking for all weather floor mats and rear cargo mat for a 2021 Sahara 4xe. Are these available for the 4xe?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Sponsored

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
You have ADH (Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group) Therefore you do not need this.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Benny, I have JLU without the factory tow, I installed the hitch, wiring harness K6862826, and the JT in dash brake controller, since I dont have the ADH code, I will need the 82216416AA, I cant find it and feed back is that is under development which is speak for we haven't got to that yet, do you or anyone else have an inkling as to the status? is there someone I can contact at MOPAR ?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny, I have JLU without the factory tow, I installed the hitch, wiring harness K6862826, and the JT in dash brake controller, since I dont have the ADH code, I will need the 82216416AA, I cant find it and feed back is that is under development which is speak for we haven't got to that yet, do you or anyone else have an inkling as to the status? is there someone I can contact at MOPAR ?
Hi Calvin,

Orders are being accepted for them now which is a step forward. There are 160 backorders in total. The best thing you can do is have an order placed into to the system with a high priority "S" (as we do with our backorders) The ETA is greater than 45 days at this time. You can try calling mopar but there not going to be able to do anything for you and will advise that you will have to wait for it.

- Benny

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
Hi Calvin,

Orders are being accepted for them now which is a step forward. There are 160 backorders in total. The best thing you can do is have an order placed into to the system with a high priority "S" (as we do with our backorders) The ETA is greater than 45 days at this time. You can try calling mopar but there not going to be able to do anything for you and will advise that you will have to wait for it.

- Benny
Benny, thank you Mucho!
Sponsored