AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Have they started selling the round two piece clip “holes” that the cargo mats snap into seperatley yet?

I am sorry the hardware from these kits are still not available

- Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny, what is the best price you could get for me on a JK disconnecting swaybar for Rubicon? Mine has corroded to the point it won't re-engage after disconnecting. 52060300AK

Also, can it be purchased without the electronic actuator? My actuator is still good, but the mechanism where it actually disconnects is the problem.

Thanks!

Hi Dan,

The Bar includes the actuator however just the actuator can be purchased, Sorry it does not really help in your situation.

Cost would be 1,430.00 shipped, Let me know if your interested

- Benny

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Dan,

The Bar includes the actuator however just the actuator can be purchased, Sorry it does not really help in your situation.

- Benny
Thanks, Benny. I'm going to try and fix mine again. I think it has some pitting in the notches that are keeping it from sliding back into the lock position. I drove it a bit today on some rough roads and it connected. So I'm going to take it apart, degrease it, try and smooth the surfaces, re-grease it and put it back together. Relly, these things need to be used more often as Jeeps age to keep the contact surfaces from rusting and becoming difficult to disengage/engage.

If it weren't so expensive, I'd just replace it.

Thanks again for your help, as always!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Dan,

- Benny
I took the sway bar off and just worked it and got it to connect and disconnect consistently without opening it up. I found I have to take about 1/8" of coil off the end of the EVO manual actuator spring. But that got me thinking that if the sway bar is working well, I may want to restore the electronic connect/disconnect.

So what would the price be on just the actuator? I'm guessing it will be prohibitive, but I won't know unless I ask. Lol! I just don't trust the old one. It has gotten a bit wonky in its old age.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I took the sway bar off and just worked it and got it to connect and disconnect consistently without opening it up. I found I have to take about 1/8" of coil off the end of the EVO manual actuator spring. But that got me thinking that if the sway bar is working well, I may want to restore the electronic connect/disconnect.

So what would the price be on just the actuator? I'm guessing it will be prohibitive, but I won't know unless I ask. Lol! I just don't trust the old one. It has gotten a bit wonky in its old age.
Not worth buying alone https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-stabilizer-bar-actuator-68044411ac

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not worth buying alone https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-stabilizer-bar-actuator-68044411ac

Thanks,
-Benny
Thanks again for trying. The good news is that I found one that was taken off a 2015 JK that was totaled with only 1500 miles on it. The guy took this and other parts off and has tried to sell them off over the years. This one didn't even get dirty, Lol, so it looks brand new. I'll be picking it up Friday.

Always appreciate you, Benny! I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Slombardi20

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Benny - I am looking to source the channel and retainer system used on the JL Soft top Windows. Trying to source for both the rear Window and the Side. Windows. Need help / pointed in the right direction as how to locate this part.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Benny,

Please send to me a quote on the upper spring isolators or whatever it is called for the rear springs on a 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon.

I'm going to swap out the AEV 2" spacer lift I have on it now with some Rancho 2" lift springs. I am pretty sure that the original upper isolators were discarded when the urethane spacers were installed.

Thanks!

Dan

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny - I am looking to source the channel and retainer system used on the JL Soft top Windows. Trying to source for both the rear Window and the Side. Windows. Need help / pointed in the right direction as how to locate this part.

Hi Sean,
Can you identify these parts within this pdf http://starparts.chrysler.com/info/default/K6862737.pdf

The only part I can find serviceable is the tailgate bar item "S" which can be found here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-tailgate-bar-68251538ae

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

Please send to me a quote on the upper spring isolators or whatever it is called for the rear springs on a 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon.

I'm going to swap out the AEV 2" spacer lift I have on it now with some Rancho 2" lift springs. I am pretty sure that the original upper isolators were discarded when the urethane spacers were installed.

Thanks!

Dan
Sure Dan, these can be found here and are sold individually https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-spring-isolator-upper-52059999ac

Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Hey Benny, I'm wanting to get the front LCAs that come with the MOPAR 2"lift kit. I believe part #68322798AA. Do you have a code for free shipping?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
If you really want to help, get Jeep to sell this sensor that goes bad in the rear axle of the JL Rubicon. There are six JL Rubicon's that I wheel with regularly with and three of them have had this sensor fail. I have both a second axle just to get the sensor and that sensor also failed.

This sensor right here.
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1601978868702

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you really want to help, get Jeep to sell this sensor that goes bad in the rear axle of the JL Rubicon. There are six JL Rubicon's that I wheel with regularly with and three of them have had this sensor fail. I have both a second axle just to get the sensor and that sensor also failed.

This sensor right here.
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1601978868702
Wow, your new one failed?

Stating the obvious: Sounds like they need two things. 1st, a redesign, and 2nd, make the part available. Both seem like simple ways to address this. Maybe if there's volume of issues, it will work its way up the bureaucratic chain and a solution will come.
Sponsored