Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Hi Benny,
I’m trying to pre-order the trailer brake controller. It’s not coming up on your website. This is the new number 82215652AB
Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Hi Benny,
Do you have two different websites? I think that’s where I’m getting confused. I have an account and you gave me a discount shipping code and bought all my parts there. try my login on the link you gave me they never heard of me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,
Do you have two different websites? I think that’s where I’m getting confused. I have an account and you gave me a discount shipping code and bought all my parts there. try my login on the link you gave me they never heard of me.

Hi Kevin,

There are 2 separate sections, The main one for accessories https://www.allmoparparts.com/ and then our repair parts section here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Billyag20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi Benny,

Do you know if I can order the little rubber tethers that attach to the door wiring cover trim piece on a 2021 JLUR? Broke one taking the doors of this weekend.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

Do you know if I can order the little rubber tethers that attach to the door wiring cover trim piece on a 2021 JLUR? Broke one taking the doors of this weekend.
Hi,
No I am sorry I do not see this sold separately, We don't even show the door offered by itself meaning the whole trim panel would need to be ordered if you needed to replace either.

- Benny

NicoJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Hi Benny,

I am looking for an HVAC center stack for my 2019 JL. I am upgrading to the 7” screen and need the stack with auto temp control and radio controls but without heated seats and without park sensors. I do have rear defrost and mirrors. Is this the correct part 6SX75DX9AA and do you have them in stock? Thanks.

Ben Moyer

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
Please, please, please let everyone know when the steel steering box for the diesel is available. Nobody knows anything about an expected time line or any idea when or even if the replacement steering box will be available.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

I am looking for an HVAC center stack for my 2019 JL. I am upgrading to the 7” screen and need the stack with auto temp control and radio controls but without heated seats and without park sensors. I do have rear defrost and mirrors. Is this the correct part 6SX75DX9AA and do you have them in stock? Thanks.

Ben Moyer
Hi Ben,

If you have hill descent then it sounds like the 75 is correct for you
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1603153399674

If not checkout the 77 here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-jeep-wrangler-center-stack-6sx77dx9aa?c=az0x

If neither are correct let me know what changes are needed.

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Please, please, please let everyone know when the steel steering box for the diesel is available. Nobody knows anything about an expected time line or any idea when or even if the replacement steering box will be available.
Hi Michael,

The 20/21 JL with a diesel uses part # 68336245AB box. The part is on backorder with a Dec. ETA at this time. They are pretty pricey as well https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-power-steering-gear-diesel-68336245ab

Let me know if you have any questions at this time,
- Benny
Sponsored