AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have became the squeekey wheel. The people at Jeep customer care are already getting tired of talking to me on the phone. As is Dana.

Keep on it, Maybe change will come as these vehicles are now starting to age and replacement parts will be required to maintain them.

- Benny
Sponsored

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
Hi Benny,

I ripped off (and broke beyond repair) my passenger, rear, textured black Rubicon fender flare. I can't figure out which part # to order. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Jarmistead82

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Hi Benny-

I’m looking for the part number for the all black Trail Rated badge that comes on the Black edition. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny-

I’m looking for the part number for the all black Trail Rated badge that comes on the Black edition. Thanks in advance!
Hi Jason,

I am seeing multiple new #'s for 2020 however I cannot decipher them without a VIN from a production model. I searched on ebay for a 2020 wrangler but could not find any with what an all black trail rated emblem. The closest one we currently offer is this one if your interested https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/68472854aa.html

- Benny

Sponsored

mkbarrett2

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Hello,

I just purchased a 2018 Jeep Sahara JL. The guy I bought it from also has a MOPAR Soft top - Premium Tinted Part # 82215146, that he bought from Mopar after he purchased the vehicle in 2018. He is willing to sell me this at a pretty good price, It's never been out of the box. I looked it up on the Mopar site, and see that the part number on the Mopar site is # 82215146AB. Not sure what the "AB" is after the numbers stands for?

On the Mopar web page for this Premium Sun Rider Top for the 2018-2020 Wrangler JL, In the body of the description of the top it talks about this being a "new and improved" mopar Premium sun rider top featuring a reengineered design that cuts down on wind noise, manages water more effectively and makes raising & lowering the top easier. It also says that it's a zipless design and the assist mechanisms were also redesigned to make it easier for one person operation.

Then it says that this Part # 82215146AB, replaces Part #82215146. His box has the number # 82215146 on it. I just want to make sure I'm not going to get the one with zippers if I buys this. Why is there an "AB" after the part number now? What is the difference in the product on the two part numbers?

I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks,

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello,

I just purchased a 2018 Jeep Sahara JL. The guy I bought it from also has a MOPAR Soft top - Premium Tinted Part # 82215146, that he bought from Mopar after he purchased the vehicle in 2018. He is willing to sell me this at a pretty good price, It's never been out of the box. I looked it up on the Mopar site, and see that the part number on the Mopar site is # 82215146AB. Not sure what the "AB" is after the numbers stands for?

On the Mopar web page for this Premium Sun Rider Top for the 2018-2020 Wrangler JL, In the body of the description of the top it talks about this being a "new and improved" mopar Premium sun rider top featuring a reengineered design that cuts down on wind noise, manages water more effectively and makes raising & lowering the top easier. It also says that it's a zipless design and the assist mechanisms were also redesigned to make it easier for one person operation.

Then it says that this Part # 82215146AB, replaces Part #82215146. His box has the number # 82215146 on it. I just want to make sure I'm not going to get the one with zippers if I buys this. Why is there an "AB" after the part number now? What is the difference in the product on the two part numbers?

I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks,
Hi Mary,

We are not aware of any differences between the 2. The notes may be referring to upgrades from the previous Wrangler JK version VS the 2018+ Wrangler JL's. Its very common for parts to go through a life cycle of different suffix without any physical changes to the part itself.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Houston

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu
I need to know if you have those parts in stock?
68325454AE
68325461AE
68307269AC
68307272AD (2)

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I need to know if you have those parts in stock?
68325454AE
68325461AE
68307269AC
68307272AD (2)
Hi Steven,

Not looking good. About 30 day backorder on just about all those numbers.

Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
HI! I am missing a clip that holds this trim piece snug. is it possible to tell me which clip I need to order? see pic of the trim piece that is gapping...
thanks
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? IMG_1863

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
HI! I am missing a clip that holds this trim piece snug. is it possible to tell me which clip I need to order? see pic of the trim piece that is gapping...
thanks
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? IMG_1863

Hi,

I do not see any separate serviceable clips. You can try pulling the piece off and reinstalling it, Perhaps its just not seated correctly. If the clips are broken you will need to replace the entire piece.

Send me your VIN if this is the case and please confirm which side.
Thanks,
- Benny

Houston

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu
Hi Steven,

Not looking good. About 30 day backorder on just about all those numbers.

Thanks,
-Benny
thanks Benny,
can you PM the price and I want to place the order so I will be on waiting list. thanks
Sponsored