James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
This worked perfectly, but I am missing one carpet retaining clip/nut. It's the piece the plastic tlretainer on the carpet clips into and threads onto the body integrated "bolt".

I've attached two images. One is of the piece needed, attached to the orange body (i.e. not the carpet piece). The other is the side I'm missing the piece on. You can see where the carpet would clip in.

Any idea what this part number would be?

20200609_112249.jpg

20200609_113915.jpg
May have found it :)

Part Number 6MJ08TX7AB I think...
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

Appreciate your thoughts on this, but since I won’t likely have the Willys “Edition” for 6 months or so (likely a 2021) don’t want to run you around.

For those, like me, who want to put Rubi flares on a Willys what are the MOPAR replacement options for the rear bumper assuming rear park sensors? Steel preferred but rear Rubi plastic OK.

I know take offs might be a source.

It doesn’t look like the Willys has bumper removable end caps to be able to cobble something together with MOPAR Rubi end caps so it looks to me like a full bumper Is called for.

All I can find is a parts list where you would end up building the bumper from that pile of parts.

Thanks,

Pete

Hi Pete,

The steel rear bumper option with no park sense would be https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215342ac-fs.html

If you needed one with park sense we would have to source all the OE components which add up to about $1k.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

First Name
Juarez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Hello Benny
can you help me with the shipping for some Mopar 68322798AA Lower control arms for my jl.
Thanks

Sponsored

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Benny. I have a question about the Mopar satin black grill for the JL Wrangler. As I understand it, on Sport models like my Willys the OEM grill is one-piece, so when seeking to replace this grill with the satin black one 2 additional trim SKUs must also be purchased. But am I correct that these trim pieces are NOT painted, so they require paint? If so, does Mopar not offer a set of trim pieces to match the satin black grill? And if not, any plans to offer this?
Thanks,

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny. I have a question about the Mopar satin black grill for the JL Wrangler. As I understand it, on Sport models like my Willys the OEM grill is one-piece, so when seeking to replace this grill with the satin black one 2 additional trim SKUs must also be purchased. But am I correct that these trim pieces are NOT painted, so they require paint? If so, does Mopar not offer a set of trim pieces to match the satin black grill? And if not, any plans to offer this?
Thanks,
Hi Marc,

You are correct they are unpainted and I highly doubt mopar will ever offer pre-painted ones.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Hi Benny, can I get a quote on some Mopar parts with my forum discount? I can PM you my list if that's the correct method.
Thanks,
Chuck

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Hey Benny,

After asking you and the allmoparparts.com website chat feature multiple times on the status of my order ( #514143 ), last week I finally saw some movement and the order showed that is was complete and shows as shipped.

However, Fed Ex shows nothing under the tracking numbers other tan label created. Have these items even left the warehouse? Does it normally take over a month to ship in-stock items?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Benny,

After asking you and the allmoparparts.com website chat feature multiple times on the status of my order ( #514143 ), last week I finally saw some movement and the order showed that is was complete and shows as shipped.

However, Fed Ex shows nothing under the tracking numbers other tan label created. Have these items even left the warehouse? Does it normally take over a month to ship in-stock items?
Hi Matt,

We did have to order a part in which arrived 5/18 but I can only assume something was damaged or not good to ship. I see the labels created 6/8 and am now in the process of finding out what the delays are. As soon as I have info I will reply here.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience,
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is there any reason why the website says this part will not fit on any jl wrangler?

Hi Tony,
The 3rd party catalog does contain errors as such. I have confirmed this part # is used from 2018 JL's all the way to 2020 JT's

If you need help finding the correct part let me know please

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)