AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have a 2020 JLU sport that I am replacing the original bumper with a rubicon steel bumper and skid plate.

I do not have the left and right mounts for the skid plate, as the owner reused those for his new bumper. What parts do I need, including the hardware? It appears to be 3 bolts per side, and 2 brackets that attach the rear of the skid plate to the frame.
Hi,

Looks like youll need
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-skid-plate-mount-bracket-68353837ab
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-skid-plate-mount-bracket-68353836ab
x2 https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-skid-plate-screw-6512587aa
x4 https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-trans-support-bolt-6104414aa

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored

jayz235

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
Hi Benny - I was directed here from another thread on soft top window storage (for my JLU) to ask for both the code and product link (although I’ve found the link above). If you could please provide the code I will order this up ASAP. Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny - I was directed here from another thread on soft top window storage (for my JLU) to ask for both the code and product link (although I’ve found the link above). If you could please provide the code I will order this up ASAP. Thanks!
Hi Jay,

I will send you a code. The bag can be ordered here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/68358392ab.html

Thanks,
Benny

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
Can I get the code also? I would like to order this too. Thank you! ( window storage Bag)

Sponsored

JLRubiGirl

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2018 Rubicon JL
I have a 2018 JL Rubi w/the standard running lights package. I wondered if it is possible to switch out the bulbs to the brighter white LED or do I need to replace the whole unit? I currently have the side by side marker lights.

Jeepney18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Corolla S, 2018 JL Sport S Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Can I please get the part number for this? It's from the windshield hinge for a 2018 JLU.
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 3.36.15 PM

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
PM's have been sent with codes.

Thanks guys!
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have a 2018 JL Rubi w/the standard running lights package. I wondered if it is possible to switch out the bulbs to the brighter white LED or do I need to replace the whole unit? I currently have the side by side marker lights.

Hi Jen,

It would require the whole lamp assembly. The connectors look the same but I am not sure if programming will be required to make them function correctly. I believe there is another thread that discusses this in further detail. I will have to research this myself when I have more time.

- Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can I please get the part number for this? It's from the windshield hinge for a 2018 JLU.
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 3.36.15 PM

I am sorry but it appears this hardware is not available separately from the hinges. Let me know what side you would want if your interested in the hinge assembly.

-Benny

ptoemmes

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys “Edition” TBD Mar 2021
Hi Benny,

Appreciate your thoughts on this, but since I won’t likely have the Willys “Edition” for 6 months or so (likely a 2021) don’t want to run you around.

For those, like me, who want to put Rubi flares on a Willys what are the MOPAR replacement options for the rear bumper assuming rear park sensors? Steel preferred but rear Rubi plastic OK.

I know take offs might be a source.

It doesn’t look like the Willys has bumper removable end caps to be able to cobble something together with MOPAR Rubi end caps so it looks to me like a full bumper Is called for.

All I can find is a parts list where you would end up building the bumper from that pile of parts.

Thanks,

Pete

Last edited:

redsyphon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
This worked perfectly, but I am missing one carpet retaining clip/nut. It's the piece the plastic tlretainer on the carpet clips into and threads onto the body integrated "bolt".

I've attached two images. One is of the piece needed, attached to the orange body (i.e. not the carpet piece). The other is the side I'm missing the piece on. You can see where the carpet would clip in.

Any idea what this part number would be?

20200609_112249.jpg

20200609_113915.jpg
Sponsored