First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Occupation
Education
Anyone planning on hitting up Hidden Falls in April or May? It's been almost a year since my last HF visit. We had a blast last April with @Chocolate Thunder, @DaddyEngineer, @Philly_, and @Walker Texas Wrangler. (Reunion, anyone? lol) We probably live closer than most people, so we're flexible!
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
For me wheeling trips in the short term future will be rare and sporadic unfortunately. I’m undergoing chemotherapy/immunotherapy every 4 weeks until at least July for non Hodgkin lymphoma. Sometimes they schedule hydration or other things in between. But when I’m able to again , I’m on it.

OP
OP
jgo138

jgo138

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Occupation
Education
For me wheeling trips in the short term future will be rare and sporadic unfortunately. I’m undergoing chemotherapy/immunotherapy every 4 weeks until at least July for non Hodgkin lymphoma. Sometimes they schedule hydration or other things in between. But when I’m able to again , I’m on it.
Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that. Definitely rest up and let the immunotherapy do its magic. We'll be ready when you are! Seriously- reach out if you need anything, or if your family in SA need anything as well.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Fuck man… sorry about the illness stuff. On that note, yeah I need to get to HF. Missed you guys last time. Also got to flex my MC lift. Put something together @jgo138 .

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks guys. Things are going surprisingly well so far, so hopefully by fall it’ll be a non issue and I can spend more time on the trails.

I’ve got an excellent medical care team, that’s one of the things Houston is great at. And also a great personal support team of friends and family. I’ll be back.

Sponsored

Dlit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL Recon
Clubs

Take care….speedy recovery

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Hope everything goes well

Natrodomus

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Id be interested depending on the day, long as I got the time to cruise down from DFW. I went on the 12th of this month, around noon was pretty quiet for a Sunday.

Sponsored

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
I may be in. I’m trying to get mine buttoned up including my steering parts.

I’m considering a trip to K2 Memorial Day weekend for their Crawfish run. Anyone be interested in that?

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Chocolate, if you need anything let me know! And once you are better and ready to wheel, count on me.

I’ll be in Cancun for my stepson’s wedding until just before Easter so can’t make Easter weekend. And Idaho for my nephew’s wedding at the end of May, so unlikely to make Memorial weekend either. But after that, I’m free. I tend to go to San Antonio Jeep Exclusive’s Still Water Ranch outing (between Llano/Fredericksburg) on Father’s Day weekend if anyone is interested, let me know.

Scott

Walker Texas Wrangler

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon, Previous: '99 TJ Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Anyone planning on hitting up Hidden Falls in April or May? It's been almost a year since my last HF visit. We had a blast last April with @Chocolate Thunder, @DaddyEngineer, @Philly_, and @Walker Texas Wrangler. (Reunion, anyone? lol) We probably live closer than most people, so we're flexible!
We really did have a great time and had so much help from you guys. I'd love to go again. @Chocolate Thunder, I'm so sorry to hear your news but thankful that things are going so well currently. Maybe we can do a run this fall to celebrate your recovery. All the best to you and the Texas Offroaders.

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
We really did have a great time and had so much help from you guys. I'd love to go again. @Chocolate Thunder, I'm so sorry to hear your news but thankful that things are going so well currently. Maybe we can do a run this fall to celebrate your recovery. All the best to you and the Texas Offroaders.
Some friends and I typically try to do our annual Turkey Run sometime in November before Thanksgiving.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the kind words. I’m hoping to get my walking papers in July, and if I do I’d definitely be down to participate in something after that.
Sponsored