First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
My son and I hit HF yesterday (8/5). Got there right as they opened. Did not see a single other vehicle until we had lunch around 1. And that was on park road 1. Had a great time! Pretty much all positive, with the exception of not finding the Hidden Falls itself :) and the condescending gentleman at the General store. What an ass! I didn't get his name, but if you read this, try being nicer to your customers and not such a smart/wise ass...

levi.butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR & 2021 JLUR
My son and I hit HF yesterday (8/5). Got there right as they opened. Did not see a single other vehicle until we had lunch around 1. And that was on park road 1. Had a great time! Pretty much all positive, with the exception of not finding the Hidden Falls itself :) and the condescending gentleman at the General store. What an ass! I didn't get his name, but if you read this, try being nicer to your customers and not such a smart/wise ass...
We were out there for the weekend too and you are correct... the trails were fairly empty. Friday was an absolute scorcher of a day but Saturday the weather was actually pretty tolerable.
Sponsored