Hi, need help, quick question

Maz7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0432.JPG
Was the exhaust clamp installed correctly? I feel it has been placed incorrectly. I feel it should've been pushed littile more to the end of the muffler
Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Eh, the locating nub could be further into the slot but I wouldn't worry about it

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Ditto what he said ^

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
I might try sliding the pipe notch up into the nub and leaving clamp in that same location .

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
IMG_0432.JPG
Was the exhaust clamp installed correctly? I feel it has been placed incorrectly. I feel it should've been pushed littile more to the end of the muffler

I wouldn't worry about it but for your peace of mind you can always add an extra stainless clamp yourself . But what I do is this.
I buy the black high heat resistant spray can enamel paint and I spray all over the exhaust system, and all the joints on the undercarriage . That paint really protects the surfaces from rust as well. Over the very many years of rustproofing my own vehicles this paint works the best.It is really an enamel and sticks to the surface forever and ever and probably even longer than that.

.https://www.lowes.ca/product/spray-...Vw__jBx30nQDVEAQYASABEgKce_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Sponsored