Sponsored

Help me find a replacement torx t50 please

3illy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Granite Crystal Metalic, 2013 Harley Davidson FXDF
Hi there, wife lost my t50 torx bit out of my jeep tool kit. Now I can't get my hard top off. Been searching the web for a few days. Cannot find just a t50. Sure I can buy a new tool set, and I have found a 1" torx t50 at Grainger, made by Milwaukee but I really want the 2" t50 that came with the mopar tool kit that came with my jeep. I haven't called the stealership yet to see if they might sell me just the bit; seriously doubt it. Anyone else been in my shoes, have a clue as to where I might find this bit at a fair price?

Thanks much!
Sponsored

KrzybonesJLU

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S, 2024 WILLY's
Should try checking your local car shop like pepboys or something they usually would have kind of stuff. But honestly the tool kit that Jeep provides is junk. But if REALLY want it should try local dealership and see if they sell you the bit or the entire kit. Other place is Amazon and the Mopar website that sell the entire kit.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Try Chapman. Great screwdriver sets for working on guns, and just around the house. They sell individual bits, I don't know if one will match what you're looking for.
https://chapmanmfg.com/

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Try Quadratec

Sponsored

StealthMissle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS7, HellaY JL Rub
Hi there, wife lost my t50 torx bit out of my jeep tool kit. Now I can't get my hard top off. Been searching the web for a few days. Cannot find just a t50. Sure I can buy a new tool set, and I have found a 1" torx t50 at Grainger, made by Milwaukee but I really want the 2" t50 that came with the mopar tool kit that came with my jeep. I haven't called the stealership yet to see if they might sell me just the bit; seriously doubt it. Anyone else been in my shoes, have a clue as to where I might find this bit at a fair price?

Thanks much!
Lowe’s has torx bits/ratchet sets. T50 is big so a set being sold at Lowe’s has a set of different sized torx that requires use of your ratchet which is great. I think it’s around $20. Used the set on the bumper bolts.

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)

Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I no longer have my JL Toolkit and its just sitting the garage. Its probably cheaper for you to just head to lowes though.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU