www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

congrats on the new wrangler. glad to see some over seas builds. good look with it O.P..

@Rudolph Hart did you add the Rubicon sticker. from the picture it looks like a sport S/ Sahara model with Rubicon take offs?, or is that a UK thing with the lower front finders on the Rubicon? just curious for my own knowledge
Sponsored

Grimace-912

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon and 9 other bikes, trucks, cars :)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats -- looks great -- love the color! Welcome

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
congrats on the new wrangler. glad to see some over seas builds. good look with it O.P..

@Rudolph Hart did you add the Rubicon sticker. from the picture it looks like a sport S/ Sahara model with Rubicon take offs?, or is that a UK thing with the lower front finders on the Rubicon? just curious for my own knowledge
Yup that’s a Euro thing, their pedestrian safety standards are different (more strict) than ours so they can’t have tow hooks on the front and must be designed a little differently. I’m not saying it’s necessarily impossible for a vehicle in Europe to have tow hooks on the front but for whatever reason Jeep had to change the front from what we got in the US.

Personally I’m glad Jeep didn’t just build a world model....

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Yup that’s a Euro thing, their pedestrian safety standards are different (more strict) than ours so they can’t have tow hooks on the front and must be designed a little differently. I’m not saying it’s necessarily impossible for a vehicle in Europe to have tow hooks on the front but for whatever reason Jeep had to change the front from what we got in the US.

Personally I’m glad Jeep didn’t just build a world model....
Great thanks for the knowledge bomb. One can never learn enough. its just werid looking with the lower fenders and no hooks but then again im used to seeing a dozen rubis here in California everyday.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Somes news with little mods.
New windshield mine was cracked by a Brushcutter tractor two month ago . After waiting somes week the insurance of the municipality paid it.
A Bestop Trektop place on in 3 hours .
Sugru in the two front roof panels for the rain .

27801D71-BD7B-4AB8-8A82-71B9E6A3D118.jpeg
5F0E0126-B11B-4A96-B4AA-1D290826278A.jpeg

Oh man Alain, if you could tell me what "Sugru" is you will have saved my life. It was raining the other day, my wife opened her door, and the water hit her right on the head. Needless to say I was the culprit, and received a mandate that this must be handled PDQ "Pretty damn quick". So my friend, help a brother out if you can. :):like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ru-pelstiltskin
First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S 2drs Mojito
Occupation
Railways tracks maintenance
Oh man Alain, if you could tell me what "Sugru" is you will have saved my life. It was raining the other day, my wife opened her door, and the water hit her right on the head. Needless to say I was the culprit, and received a mandate that this must be handled PDQ "Pretty damn quick". So my friend, help a brother out if you can. :):like:

"Sugru®" is modulable glue, easy to install in the two panel. U can find on amazon .
Easy instal, few hours and become hard.
The official website : https://sugru.com
Amazon link : https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sugru&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase