First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello From Barrie
Well Well after 4 long years I did it I can Not believe it. I really did it I Purchased a 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon. I have wanted a wrangler for over 30 years came close many times but for some reason or other life always gets in the way. Had a couple of Grand Cherokees 15 or 20 years ago but never a wrangler. Now I Can finally build a Overland Jeep and get out on the trails. Nothing to extreme Have to get my Feet wet. Looking forward to my new JEEP and maybe meeting some members from this forum out on the trails.

Thanks
Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
I'm not far from Barrie! Are there any trails out your way? I figured we'd have to go a few hours north of there

OP
OP
rs680

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not far from Barrie! Are there any trails out your way? I figured we'd have to go a few hours north of there
Hello

I am not sure about the trails around here but always looking to find out.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also in Barrie, welcome aboard! Not allot of trails in Barrie. we have the gas line, a few hydro lines and some crown land around us that will kill an hr or two here and there. There are other areas a little further away, around Orillia, the swift, haliburton, bobcaygeon and a few other areas with decent off roading. A couple clubs have meets and even a couple planned trail runs throughout the season. Cheers!

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome. more southern friends.
please note there is a forum section for canadians. feel free to meet and greet there too.

we will have to organize a trail day for our GTA and Barrie friends that dont have close local wilderness access. Sudbury or Blind River are both big jeep trail ride and meet locations.
Sponsored