Having a major problem

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
All electronic mods are ran straight off the battery no tapping into any of the main harness for anything and from all test that were done before wasn't showing any draw on the battery everything on the jeep has been there for at least 2 months before all this happend but will see what they find they did go through and pull all grounds yesterday and reinstalled to spec
Battery cables are the main harness. Better check your connections.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Punisher2490

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler unlimited sport altitude
Well after everything that the dealership and I could think of the tech decided to just start unplugging things 1 at a time to find the problem low and behold the aftermarket Stinger Heigh 10 is apparently throwing a bad signal to the can bus system and causing all of the problems so I will be calling them on Monday to see how they want to proceed. Thanks for all of the responses and help Happy New Year everyone

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well after everything that the dealership and I could think of the tech decided to just start unplugging things 1 at a time to find the problem low and behold the aftermarket Stinger Heigh 10 is apparently throwing a bad signal to the can bus system and causing all of the problems so I will be calling them on Monday to see how they want to proceed. Thanks for all of the responses and help Happy New Year everyone
Well, aftermarket radio. Thats not warranty so they billing for all their time? Not good I would think.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Has anyone considered starting a go-fund-me campaign to help the poor, downtrodden Jeep owners who have been victims of “cruel and unusual warranty service denial?” With all of the other crazy, obscure charities there are out there, this has got to be an option, right?! 🤔

OP
OP

Punisher2490

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler unlimited sport altitude
Well, aftermarket radio. Thats not warranty so they billing for all their time? Not good I would think.
Well they actually took very good care of me and only charged me for 2 hours so can't be mad about that.
Sponsored