Hardtops - Are they interchangeable?

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm assuming they are but are the hardtops pretty much the same for Saraha and Rubicon? I'm buying a new painted hard top and wanted to make sure there is no difference between my textured top and a painted top in regards to fitment and function.
Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I'm assuming they are but are the hardtops pretty much the same for Saraha and Rubicon? I'm buying a new painted hard top and wanted to make sure there is no difference between my textured top and a painted top in regards to fitment and function.
All hardtops are the same, no matter what trim. :)

OP
OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
All hardtops are the same, no matter what trim. :)
Thanks. I had a strong feeling that was the case, but I just needed to confirm before driving far and dropping $ for a top that might not fit, haha.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
They will fit fine as I have swapped tops between our two. You *may* have to adjust the freedom panel latch plates if you get excessive wind noise from them. There is apparently a slight difference between our two Jeeps and one combination had more wind noise.

HTH
Gregj

Mchurch4721

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep jl 2door
Rally tops has a 2dr option but its a one piece and starts at 2100$ fyi.....if you find some good deals on the east coast i just need the back section bc im going clear lids up front!
Sponsored