Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 JLR
As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our JL Wrangler Forums tradition where we giveaway one product for the JL Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following... the rules are a little different from before.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend] https://metalcloak.com/article-283
2 - Share the link to this product on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway (link below)
3 - Post below a pic of your JL, a link to the product, and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

Every month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away one of our newest products... a pair of Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Lights for the Jeep JL Wrangler.

Here is the link to use for sharing: https://metalcloak.com/jl-wrangler-molded-led-taillight-kit.html

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit 1691606298125
Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit 1691606313273

This contest ends August 31, 2023 - thank you all for participating and for the continued support!

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit 1691606404721
Sponsored

Last edited:

DBBHride

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Wasn’t planning on changing the lights out but feel like this add a nice, classic look to the Jeep

IMG_0967.jpeg

orangejeepguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL - White 2 door Sport S
I would love a new bumper for this stock 2 door JL Sport S.

Frame-Built Bumper #2401, JL Wrangler

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit IMG_2172

Sponsored

Phil1959

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 Turbo
As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our JL Wrangler Forums tradition where we giveaway one product for the JL Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following... the rules are a little different from before.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend] https://metalcloak.com/article-283
2 - Share the link to this product on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway (link below)
3 - Post below a pic of your JL, a link to the product, and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

This month we are giving away one of our newest products... a pair of Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Lights for the Jeep JL Wrangler.

Here is the link to use for sharing: https://metalcloak.com/jl-wrangler-molded-led-taillight-kit.html

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit IMG_4380
Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit IMG_4380

This contest ends August 31, 2023 - thank you all for participating and for the continued support!

Not really sure if I’ve even followed all the step’s correctly for this contest. I’m 53 never won anything in my life but I do love my JL enough to give it a try. All mods I’ve built myself. Five Grandkids they own my wallet so yeah it would be awesome to get chosen. Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Lights for the Jeep JL Wrangler.

IMG_4854.jpeg

IMG_4853.jpeg

IMG_4851.jpeg

IMG_4852.jpeg

IMG_4677.jpeg

IMG_4676.jpeg

IMG_4647.jpeg

IMG_4648.jpeg

IMG_4646.jpeg

IMG_4642.jpeg

IMG_4641.jpeg

IMG_4639.jpeg

IMG_4640.jpeg

IMG_4637.jpeg

IMG_4636.jpeg

IMG_5236.jpeg

IMG_5237.jpeg

21JLURDG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Gecko

I sympathize with @Phil1959 . I'm sure your social media directions make sense to you, but it's just gobbledygook to me! But I do like posting pictures of my Jeep:

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit 20230307_rear diff 1

Sponsored

OminousSkitter

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Occupation
Software & Coastal Engineer
I like the classic look of these tail lights and don't have any of those fancy sensors. I already have the Oracle flush mounts, and I'd love to write up a side-by-side comparison of them once the dark season hits.

https://metalcloak.com/jl-wrangler-molded-led-taillight-kit.html

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit IMG_2625

Not sure if this disqualifies me or not, but as this is my favorite (and only) social media site/app/shenanigans I participate in, #metalcloakgiveaway

Last edited:

Mojave Dust

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vv4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Occupation
retired CIO; professional dilettante
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yeah, I always miss out on the Metalcloak giveaways and photos of the month also because I don't use the "social media" sites either. As a former IT guy, they frighten me.:) But I'll post here and hope it counts. https://metalcloak.com/jl-wrangler-molded-led-taillight-kit.html #metacloakgiveaway.
Why would I like the taillights? All the other Metalcloak stuff is underneath, and I try not to show that side of the Jeep any more than necessary.
Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit GlennBlackBearPass

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
Not really sure if I’ve even followed all the step’s correctly for this contest. I’m 53 never won anything in my life but I do love my JL enough to give it a try. All mods I’ve built myself. Five Grandkids they own my wallet so yeah it would be awesome to get chosen. Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Lights for the Jeep JL Wrangler.

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit Sahara & Camper 3.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - August 2023 - Metalcloak Low Profile LED Tail Light Kit Sahara & Camper 3.JPG

Where did you get that window screen? Do they make it for the front as well? Is the screen able to go to the bottom if the window was lowered?

Phil1959

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 Turbo
Where did you get that window screen? Do they make it for the front as well? Is the screen able to go to the bottom if the window was lowered?
I actually made it from a plastic gutter guard from Lowe’s. I cut it in half then cut the corners to fit the window. The channel on the guard fits perfectly over the window and inside the window groove. I use it when I go camping in the Jeep or when it’s hot outside and to keep the bugs out. Go to Cheaper Jeeper YouTube channel he has allot of good hacks.
Sponsored