Gecko vs Mojito?

Leuthke

First Name
SHERI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, R8, F150
I was sad the gecko green wasn’t available eon the 392. They did offer the Tuscadero but I thought that would be too much. I ordered the Hydro blue
Sponsored

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
If you think Mojito is hard to find, try looking for Bikini Pearl! I just ordered a Mojito JLU from carvana because we couldn't find a Bikini Pearl the way we wanted it anywhere near us. When it showed up, I absolutely loved the color, but my wife (who the Jeep is for) really wasn't in love with it. I ended up sending it back to Carvana and driving 6hrs round trip to tow back a Bikini Pearl JLU from the west coast of FL for her. Bikini is one of the hardest colors to find and we got lucky to get a 2019 with only 17k miles on it for a decent price.
229592218_535144037735980_1638452300018455829_n.jpg
I love Mojito and Bikini. Life's too short to drive a greyscale Jeep... I personally like the early JL colors vs. what we have now. But that Hydro Blue is pretty sweet.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
If you like green but also the look of Sting Gray, consider Sarge. It's an awesome color.

ronarc6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S Gecko (Ordered)
For the 2021 model years I'm torn between Sting Grey and Gecko. You would think these would be the last colors someone would be torn over being that they are so different.

Typically I would never buy Grey. But Sting Grey looks really good. I saw it at the dealership last week. It has that ceramic monocramitc look to it and it literally is the color of a Stingray.

Gecko although not the exact color as my Sublime Challenger I had looks to be similar for the in your face cool fun color. I wish I could see it in person. This is definitely my 11 year old daughters pic. She's begging me for it. Lol..

It's definitely a tough call. I can see myself being happy with both colors for different reasons.
I just took delivery of my Gecko 2 weeks ago and love the color. I was also skeptical but ever since i saw it in person ive had no regrets. Its a great color and is unique which is what i feel having a wrangler is all about
Jeep Wrangler JL Gecko vs Mojito? 2A1CD61A-68A0-46F5-9A9F-F6C168F7B13D

DVLDOG-USMC

First Name
CL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green JLU & 2014 Dodge Challenger
Can't go wrong with the Gecko color! This is my 2nd Gecko Jeep, the color never gets old. Its a darker shade of green than Sublime but not as bright as Hypergreen. The darker green pops well with black accents. I have heard that orders for the color Gecko may be ending soon!

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I was going to order a StingGray JLUR until I heard Gecko was coming back, I ended up waiting another 5 months to order Gecko, and its been a little over 3 months and its still not built yet.

RLC2020

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
I love Mojito and Bikini. Life's too short to drive a greyscale Jeep... I personally like the early JL colors vs. what we have now. But that Hydro Blue is pretty sweet.
We were about to order a new Hydro Blue JLU but last minute I changed my mind. I actually paid basically the same price for this BP 2019 as the 2021 would have cost me, but it's worth it. My wife has been drooling over every BP JL she's seen since 2018. This is our first Wrangler and we are super happy with it so far.

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Gecko is a terrific color. I like that it’s darker than Hypergreen. Seems to have a bit more depth. In fact, I like it so much, I ordered a Gecko XR.

Mojito is also super nice IMO. Totally different vibe than Gecko due to tons of metal flake, but still a really pretty color.

However, Gecko has its own emoji 🦎. Mojito does not. So Gecko FTW!
Sponsored