Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Buying a new house. I know I want *some* sort of floor covering. My first house, I did the DIY epoxy kit from Home Depot - it wasn't bad at all.

2nd home had the same already done.

New house has nothing. The epoxy is easy (IMO) and cost-effective, but I've seen mentions of a few different floor tiles? What's the main benefit of those vs epoxy? Other options I'm missing?

I spend a lot of time in the garage so I want to make sure I knock this out before we move in.
Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I'll be watching this one since I've been considering it myself. The big thing holding me back at the moment, though is figuring out where to put everything that's currently in my garage so I can work on a bare floor...

OP
OP
rcadden

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I'll be watching this one since I've been considering it myself. The big thing holding me back at the moment, though is figuring out where to put everything that's currently in my garage so I can work on a bare floor...
Yeah that's why I want to do it before we even move in, lol.

It would be pretty cheap to rent a U-Haul truck and just park it in your driveway for 3 days...

Rscx4

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
I 100% endorse the polyaspartic garage floor covering, one of the smartest thing I’ve ever done.
Jeep Wrangler JL Garage flooring options? 20DE0D3E-58D2-4EFE-9C7C-FCE9CC9B872F

Rscx4

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Walk in bare feet, air blower to get the leaves off, durable, creeper rolls easily, and pay someone to do it. I’ve done this myself in past garages and a lot of work and time, contracting someone was the right move.

Sponsored

Al G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU
I like Racedeck tiles for my garages. Lots of colors you can use to create your own design. It goes down easily and quickly. The only thing that takes any time is trimming the edges. I'm pretty sure the cost is less than epoxy or other coatings.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I 100% endorse the polyaspartic garage floor covering, one of the smartest thing I’ve ever done.
Jeep Wrangler JL Garage flooring options? 20DE0D3E-58D2-4EFE-9C7C-FCE9CC9B872F
+1 for the Polyaspartic. Had mine done for $6/sqft
Jeep Wrangler JL Garage flooring options? 20221112_093841

yovenim

First Name
yovenim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Buying a new house. I know I want *some* sort of floor covering. My first house, I did the DIY epoxy kit from Home Depot - it wasn't bad at all.

2nd home had the same already done.
Garage Flooring Houston
New house has nothing. The epoxy is easy (IMO) and cost-effective, but I've seen mentions of a few different floor tiles? What's the main benefit of those vs epoxy? Other options I'm missing?

I spend a lot of time in the garage so I want to make sure I knock this out before we move in.
Hello. Part of my off-season prep this year is to set up part of my garage better for the sleds. I came across these garage tiles and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them with sleds specifically?

Do carbides tear them up? Do they stay put pretty well when you ride a sled in or out of the garage? I have a couple of thick stall mats down right now but the sleds make them slide around quite a bit, even though they're about 80lbs apiece.

Would I be better off buying a couple sets of the caliber ski wheels?

Vito92

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2Door Willys
Really like the floor!!! Just curioue was this like a 2 part epoxy system?
Sponsored