Sponsored

Flare Types & Part Numbers

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Benny, do you know when the little fender extensions seen on the XR package might be available?
Referring to the inch or so wide fender extensions/Flares I don't even see them on the Mopar site?

Thanks, Darryl
Ditto. I would love to have these as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny, do you know when the little fender extensions seen on the XR package might be available?
Referring to the inch or so wide fender extensions/Flares I don't even see them on the Mopar site?

Thanks, Darryl
Hi Darryl,

The unconfirmed part numbers are about 30 days out. If you would like you can pre-order from the links below

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-fender-spat-right-68536652aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-fender-spat-left-68536653aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rear-wheel-opening-spat-right-68536654aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rear-wheel-opening-spat-left-68536655aa

You can use code 50ship on these. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Hey Benny

Or anybody else that might know. How do these mount? Mounting hardware that is on the fender stock? Do they come with new hardware? I would think they might have diff. hardware because of the increased thickness. Or do you have to buy it separate?

Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
All new flares include new clips that run along the edge of the flare. Other than that the rest of the hardware can be reused and is generic.

- Benny

Sponsored

Faresalsal

First Name
Fares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2012 Mustang Boss302 / 1998 Cherokee Sport
i'm interested in buying these, but what exactly do you mean "The unconfirmed part numbers are about 30 days out"

Are these link not for the fender extensions? what happens if i buy them right now using said links?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
i'm interested in buying these, but what exactly do you mean "The unconfirmed part numbers are about 30 days out"

Are these link not for the fender extensions? what happens if i buy them right now using said links?
Hi Fares,
We are pretty confident these are the part numbers, We have yet to receive any in our hands though. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Faresalsal

First Name
Fares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2012 Mustang Boss302 / 1998 Cherokee Sport
Hi Fares,
We are pretty confident these are the part numbers, We have yet to receive any in our hands though. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Well, i just placed an order :rock:

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
All new flares include new clips that run along the edge of the flare. Other than that the rest of the hardware can be reused and is generic.

- Benny
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
When you say that “the rest of the hardware can be reused”, does that insinuate that the plastic rivets holding the fender liners in place are not used in the installation of the flares? Thus, you don’t need new plastic rivets and a rivet gun to install them?
Thanks

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
When you say that “the rest of the hardware can be reused”, does that insinuate that the plastic rivets holding the fender liners in place are not used in the installation of the flares? Thus, you don’t need new plastic rivets and a rivet gun to install them?
Thanks
You will receive some new rivets in kit. Will need a plastic rivet gun 👍🏻

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
Thanks
Hi,
I stand corrected, After reviewing the accessory flare kit installation here https://www.allmoparparts.com/docs/82215740.pdf I can see that one time use rivets need to be replaced. For these I suggest a kit such as this https://www.amazon.com/Mardatt-Plas...ords=plastic+rivet+tool&qid=1638916158&sr=8-9

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
To clear up some confusion here

If you order the mopar kit of 4 flares it includes all hardware.

If ordering flares individually they only include the flare edge white clips.

Thanks,
- Benny

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
To clear up some confusion here

If you order the mopar kit of 4 flares it includes all hardware.

If ordering flares individually they only include the flare edge white clips.

Thanks,
- Benny
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
It appears that the rears require 6 rivets each and the fronts require 3 rivets each, a total of 18 rivets. Can you please provide the part # and price of the OEM rivets that we’ll need to order along with the individual flares?
Thanks
Sponsored