hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. Have you ordered, received and installed the flares?
What Benny ^^^ said. I bought kit of 4 Rubi flares with liners. All hardware was included.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
It appears that the rears require 6 rivets each and the fronts require 3 rivets each, a total of 18 rivets. Can you please provide the part # and price of the OEM rivets that we’ll need to order along with the individual flares?
Thanks
Hi,
Certainly but in all honesty a 3rd party kit is much more cost effective. The rivets are sold individually here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mopar-plastic-rivet-sold-individually-6513482aa

I will send you a code you can use should you decide to purchase.

- Benny

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
Hi,
Certainly but in all honesty a 3rd party kit is much more cost effective. The rivets are sold individually here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mopar-plastic-rivet-sold-individually-6513482aa

I will send you a code you can use should you decide to purchase.

- Benny
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
What’s the difference between those rivets and these, and would these work?
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mopar-plastic-rivet-sold-individually-6506007aa
Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually think they are the same thing, The dimensions given seem to be conflicting but appearance wise they look the same.

- Benny
Thanks, Benny. I placed my order for all four flares tonight. Hoping they become available to ship soon!

Sponsored

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
I actually think they are the same thing, The dimensions given seem to be conflicting but appearance wise they look the same.

- Benny
Benny, I ordered 82215743AC from my dealer back in Feb of 2021. I just called them about them and they said still backordered . Do you know anything about the availability of these?

Thanks Ted

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, Benny. I placed my order for all four flares tonight. Hoping they become available to ship soon!
Blackmoab,

If you ordered the ones i did 82215743AC back in Feb of this year i am still waiting. Sorry.
Ted

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny, I ordered 82215743AC from my dealer back in Feb of 2021. I just called them about them and they said still backordered . Do you know anything about the availability of these?

Thanks Ted

Hi Ted,

That is correct. Mopar is not accepting orders until Feb 1 on these. Once this happens then we can actually see how quickly or slowly they will actually start to ship out.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Ted,

That is correct. Mopar is not accepting orders until Feb 1 on these. Once this happens then we can actually see how quickly or slowly they will actually start to ship out.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
Doesn’t part #82215743AC include a bunch of other parts in addition to the four flare extensions you get by ordering the extensions individually (68536652AA, 3AA, 4AA and 5AA)? So who’s to say that the individual flare extensions won’t be available prior to the kit #82215743AC?
Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com
Benny,
Doesn’t part #82215743AC include a bunch of other parts in addition to the four flare extensions you get by ordering the extensions individually (68536652AA, 3AA, 4AA and 5AA)? So who’s to say that the individual flare extensions won’t be available prior to the kit #82215743AC?
Thanks

That is correct

- Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I want to get these ordered, but I am a bit confused if I should order #82215743AC or the 4 individual fenders and acquire my own rivets?
This Kit will not be available for some time, We expect Mopar to start accepting orders in February. The kits are cheaper so if you can wait that would be your best bet. Ordering the parts individually will almost cost double

-Benny

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This Kit will not be available for some time, We expect Mopar to start accepting orders in February. The kits are cheaper so if you can wait that would be your best bet. Ordering the parts individually will almost cost double

-Benny
Thanks so much Benny for the information. We haven’t even taken delivery yet, so no worries waiting. Please let us know when you hear anything at all. Looking forward to adding these!

Side note, if we order them individually, are they in stock and ready to ship, or is that pushed till Feb as well?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thanks so much Benny for the information. We haven’t even taken delivery yet, so no worries waiting. Please let us know when you hear anything at all. Looking forward to adding these!

Side note, if we order them individually, are they in stock and ready to ship, or is that pushed till Feb as well?
No problem Jimmy,
Individual components are available hence why you are seeing members place orders for them.

Thanks,
- Benny