Sponsored

Flag recomendations

SunriseJeep

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited (ordered)
I have a three foot Flag pole on my jeep. I can’t have one bigger than that because I’ll forget to take it off when going in and out of my garage. I use the Foreverwave flag system with the zippered flags. They are 12 x 18”. I absolutely love these flags (they even have a Bernie with his mittens flag which is hilarious) but their flag selection is really limited when it comes to holiday flags. I want one for St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day, memorial day, Veterans Day, Fourth of July, etc. I cannot seem to find 12” x 18” flags unless their garden flags which are the wrong orientation. Any recommendations?

Again it needs to be small (12-18) because my flag pole is small.
Sponsored

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I don't have the answer you are looking for, but what do you mount your flags to?

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
Somewhere I saw a flag pole that was shock corded and collapsible for easy storage, but I can't for the life of me recall the name or where I saw it. Anyone else recall seeing it?
Would certainly solve the problem of having a whip that was too short.

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
keep us posted as i agree with you... and like your idea for the holidays....limited selection, but i did read Forever Wave will do customs... but expense as there are many Holiday
Sponsored