First video surfaces of the JL that ran over a woman at EJS

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Since this thread woke up again all I've said is welcome back to AJ. I don't know him personally and only know he is a fellow Kansan.

Reading through this thread's second life I 100% agree that I would have handled this situation differently and feel I would try to direct all of the attention and aid to the woman who was injured.

I guess I'm confused about when people say they would show remorse. Remorse as in sadness and sorrow for the woman injured, or guilt and shame in having committed an act? I am not a skilled jeeper, I haven't driven in Moab and wouldn't pretend to know the technical aspects of what happened (although I did comment initially on what it looked like to me), but if I were behind the wheel in this exact situation and felt that it was truly a 'swiss cheese' scenario that resulted in something tragic happening I would absolutely feel compassion and sorrow for the injured person, not sure about remorse though. Remorse to me is something (hopefully) felt when someone is solely responsible for causing damage or harm which doesn't seem to be the case here.

This was multifactorial it seems and reading what I've read recently I too feel that there seems to be a lack of compassion and concern for the woman who was injured. Everyone was injured in some way- the woman run over physically but many others there probably were exposed to a traumatic experience. They should all be concerned about each other but especially for the woman who can't just file an insurance claim for a new leg...

No one probably cares what I think but I do care what others think in this situation just so I can be better prepared if I were to be involved in anything like this.
Sponsored

Last edited:

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
And I'm pretty sure all these negative comments will also find their way into Oblivion:like:... But you guys are right, ultimately the responsibility lies with the human behind the wheel. No one ever intends to have shit go south, but when it does, take responsibility and Learn from the incident.
Oh no... nothing goes away on the Internet. Someone out there has screenshots of everything. Just ask Tom Cruise and the scientologists.