Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Danny. Congrats and welcome aboard!!!!

a little advice. Folks on here LOVE PICS.

Share some pictures of you new set of wheels.

Again welcome and happy jeeping.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Well, your first "necassary" mod should be a dictionary, it is necessary. ................................ girls will come on you like bugs attracted to light!
Girls will come on you or come on to you ? Maybe you want to edit your post ? Also,
it isn't nessasarie to correct people's spelling in here. It would be a phull time job.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats and welcome! Before any mods: pics or it didnt happen! Lets see the new ride!

Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Here I am

Jeep Wrangler JL Finally got me a Jeep Wrangler! Jee
Nice man! Looks good! Again - congrats! Now get to work! ;)

BTW - fantastic traction on these new ones to be able to drive vertically down like that!

OP
OP

dannyd37920

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Wrangler Sport
OK since I've been getting a lot of love here I have another question, what is the best way to store hardtop on the floor in the air "hoist" etc...

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
OK since I've been getting a lot of love here I have another question, what is the best way to store hardtop on the floor in the air "hoist" etc...
Congratulations on your new Jeep. You got some good advice to just drive and enjoy it.
Re: steering...it shouldn’t be loose. It is looser than cars or other SUVs but it shouldn’t be a white-buckle ride. Jeeps do track differently on crowned roads but shouldn’t pull on decently flat roads.

A hoist works great. We had our JK’s roof stored there spring through fall with no issues.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
As Others have said Congratulations!!! Enjoy it and wait to do any modding till you have driven it for a few months. She's Perty!!!

Sponsored

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

congrats fella, nice 2 door hard top :clap:

if your ceiling is high enough a hoist works well, and there is the painters scaffolding idea many have done (search for the thread), but I am not sure how easily it can be done solo... also there is the toplift pro which is pricey but nice, and a cheaper unpainted version a local here is selling

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283725788699

jeepoch

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport S 3.6L Auto 2 door, 2.5" lift, 35s
Danny,

We're practically twins. I added the 2.5" Mopar lift, but still waiting on Fuel Ammo Anthracite 17x9" (-12mm offset) wheels to be mated to Goodyear Duratrac Wrangler 35x12.5x17 All Terrains. My wife named him Snoopy.

You'll have fun picking your own mods. Don't let others pressure you into anything. But I am really (really) enjoying this lift, even on the stock wheels.

Welcome.

Jay

IMG_20200411_115427.jpg

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Ditto on what Grak said!!! I did exactly that with my hardtop Today ...lifted w/harber freight winch ..rolled scaffolding under hardtop ..set it down ...rolled it to corner of garage! Easy Peazy!!!

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
All of these people are wrong. First thing is go to the bank and get a $10,000 line of credit because you can't eat just one. And if you stay on this forum you are going to see a million things you will want to do.
And if you are married you might need to get a divorce attorney lined up unless she is a VERY understanding wife.
My attorney is already on retainer, it was an option at the Jeep dealership. Lol :CWL::CWL:
Sponsored