Sponsored

Feedback on RSE Step Sliders

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
I’m looking to purchase the Gen 3 RSE Step Sliders soon (when they start shipping), but wanted to ask for feedback first. Anyone have feedback on the Step Sliders (any generation)? I like the rock rail look (and function to a point) but need a step that is lower than many for my young kids. Do the steps ever curbs on the way down?

Going on a 392 with 37s. Will be driving mostly be on road and on sand. Some protection from rock chips on the fenders would be great as well.

Thanks for your feedback!
Sponsored

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have them on my JL with the mopar lift and 37's. You will never hit a curb with that setup. They work great. I have the slider armor. That 1/4 inch is really noticeable. It has a sharper edge that without it. I did the rubicon trail so I needed the armor. I would spend the money for sand though.

I also had them on my JK with 33's. I didnt use them but my wife and daughter did.

They sell buttons that let you control door sensors individually. I recommend these. I usually have the back door sensors off, only turn them on when the kid goes with me.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...slide-engineering-step-slider-door-delete-kit

Reactor111

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Nothing but positive comments for RSE. For a real step to help someone get into the Jeep, they are great. In your situation I would not spend the extra 500$ for the armor. And if something changes you can add anytime. LED light kit was a nice addition to help folks find the step at night.
Sponsored