zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Connectors came in today. They fit and click in place so that's a good sign. I don't see any reason why they won't work. I'll update again once I install the connector.

Ordered some heat shrink and some tape all from aliexpress so $30 shipped for everything including 5 of these connectors.

PXL_20210427_010320675.jpg

PXL_20210427_010325715.jpg

OP
OP
Macgyver

Macgyver

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Wow that's awesome! I was worried the fitting would be off but seems like you got it! Thanks for the update!

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Got the connector installed today. Same as the one I removed. There is a 90 degree plastic clip that you take off the old connector and put on the new one. my "service 4wd" warning went away so I think I am good to go.

I have 4 connectors left in case anyone else wants one for just cost of shipping. Hopefully others don't bust this connector but cheap and easy fix.

Thanks for all the help and advice. Gained a few inches on the connector as well, and we all know a few inches goes a long way ;) lol

2019 JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Does anyone know if the locker connectors are the same as these (FAD connectors)?

Sponsored

chuckgeo87

First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Got the connector installed today. Same as the one I removed. There is a 90 degree plastic clip that you take off the old connector and put on the new one. my "service 4wd" warning went away so I think I am good to go.

I have 4 connectors left in case anyone else wants one for just cost of shipping. Hopefully others don't bust this connector but cheap and easy fix.

Thanks for all the help and advice. Gained a few inches on the connector as well, and we all know a few inches goes a long way ;) lol
Hey Zeebo56

I just broke my FAD connector. Wondering if you still have those connectors. I am also in L.A.
Willing to drive and figure out compensation for it.

Chuckgeo

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Zeebo56

I just broke my FAD connector. Wondering if you still have those connectors. I am also in L.A.
Willing to drive and figure out compensation for it.

Chuckgeo
Hey chuck, I sent you a pm with my number. I do believe I have one or two left.
Sponsored