Expected hardtop delivery times?

Edslittleworld

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Rubi, '21 Crosstrek, '20 Miata, BMW moto's
My 2021 Rubi has only a sunrider top and I want a hardtop. So far, I have two options. Go thru the dealer and wait a minimum of 3 months. Price is $3100 (hardtop, wiring kit & tax) or go thru Quadratec and have one in a week. Price there is $3600. I prefer to go thru the dealer to have them install it, but hate to wait months for it to arrive. Finding a used one has been futile. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
If the border was open and you wanted to drive to Calgary then I have one for sale.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
If the border was open and you wanted to drive to Calgary then I have one for sale.
We can't go there, but they sure do come here. There's quite a few on vacation here in sunny South Texas. I asked one how she'd get back, and she seemed baffled by the question. Just hop a flight back to Calgary, get off the plane, take a Covid test and be on their way back home.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
My 2021 Rubi has only a sunrider top and I want a hardtop. So far, I have two options. Go thru the dealer and wait a minimum of 3 months. Price is $3100 (hardtop, wiring kit & tax) or go thru Quadratec and have one in a week. Price there is $3600. I prefer to go thru the dealer to have them install it, but hate to wait months for it to arrive. Finding a used one has been futile. Any suggestions?
Call quadratec and see if they’ll price match the dealer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Edslittleworld

Edslittleworld

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Rubi, '21 Crosstrek, '20 Miata, BMW moto's
Call quadratec and see if they’ll price match the dealer.
Good suggestion. They wouldn't match the dealer cuz their pricing was not posted. However, they did match a low priced retailer. It was $200 more than my dealer overall, but I saved maybe 3 months wait. So, I jumped. Expect it next week. Now, I just have to mount it.

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
We can't go there, but they sure do come here. There's quite a few on vacation here in sunny South Texas. I asked one how she'd get back, and she seemed baffled by the question. Just hop a flight back to Calgary, get off the plane, take a Covid test and be on their way back home.
Fly, yes. Drive, no.

We wanted to come to EJS this year but the border was still closed to non-essential traffic. We’d like to drive the PCH before the weather cools too much but the border is still closed.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Politicians can’t stop a pathogen.
Sponsored