First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
We used to have lights and siren for responding but we decided to stop that practice since we are not first responders. I am just looking for something to more safely go around stopped traffic like at a fatal accident scene.
Still considering the Taser JL vs small led light. The Taser is pretty expensive just for the light show but would give me other programming options. Just not sure how many I would use.

Thanks for all input!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Following this thread. Need 360° blues in PA for volunteer firefighting. I have a 2020 JLU Rubicon and want to figure it out.

paffemt

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hard top, but I don’t want to mount to it. I want to be able to remove it. So I need windshield, grill, bumper, rear roll bar mounting ideas/options.
I have Whelen PAR 36 LEDs mounted at the base of the A post using the Mopar light mount. When off they look like driving lights. I also mounted Whelen Avenger II solos to the plastic on the bar at the left and right rear doors. Basically flashes behind the top of the two doors. I also have blue LEDs mounted on the rear bumper. This gives me 360 coverage whether i have my hard top, soft top or no top.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
I have Whelen PAR 36 LEDs mounted at the base of the A post using the Mopar light mount. When off they look like driving lights. I also mounted Whelen Avenger II solos to the plastic on the bar at the left and right rear doors. Basically flashes behind the top of the two doors. I also have blue LEDs mounted on the rear bumper. This gives me 360 coverage whether i have my hard top, soft top or no top.
Could you take some pictures?

paffemt

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Here's the Lights. First is the PAR 36, then the side light and then the rear LED.

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5786.jpg

IMG_5788.jpg

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara

heres my setup the cubes on the hood light up white with the cubes inthe back then there is a wireless controller to make them strobe and or change color

OP
OP
MikeJLURubi

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator

heres my setup the cubes on the hood light up white with the cubes inthe back then there is a wireless controller to make them strobe and or change color
How did you get the white cube lights strobe and change color? Are they special led lights?
Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
MikeJLURubi

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)