TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
In January I installed a set of the DV8 HLCJL-01 head lights. I received them as a gift from my Step Mother and was very happy with them until a month ago. The passenger side main projector light quit working, I have checked the wiring and nothing is wrong. I reached out to DV8 and was told that they are under warranty and all they need is a proof of purchase. Now I did get them as a gift and under normal circumstances I would have asked my step Mother where she bought them but we lost her this year due to a long battle with cancer. I Farther looked high and low to figure out where she bought them from but came up empty. I have called DV8 multiple times and written very many emails and messages on social media and still cant get anywhere with them even willing to help me out. I even offered to send them back on my dime to let them inspect them to figure out what was the issues and they are not willing to do so.

I now am on the hunt for new lights, I love the OEM look but I can't bring myself to buy another set of them because of the way they handled this issue. I have been looking at the Oculus from Oracle, lots of great reviews and on sale today for 451 bucks from Northridge 4x4. Now what color do I get for my Mojito!?
Sponsored

DCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport, 2022 Sahara
I finally took the Black Friday plunge with the Oracle. The 450 was too good to pass up. Went with the graphite for my red sport. Time will tell if these live up to the hype… so long as they technically function for a few years I’ll be extremely impressed

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Oracle group buy might still be going on for the Heated Bi LED oculus lights. I picked up a pair but i split my time between michigan and kansas. I think Oracle is a great option.

sailscall

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sport 6MT
I finally took the Black Friday plunge with the Oracle. The 450 was too good to pass up. Went with the graphite for my red sport. Time will tell if these live up to the hype… so long as they technically function for a few years I’ll be extremely impressed
You bought the 7" Bi-LED? I'm looking at the 9" Bi-LED For $50 more from Quadratec.

OP
OP
MyJlU

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You bought the 7" Bi-LED? I'm looking at the 9" Bi-LED For $50 more from Quadratec.
Northridge 4x4 has the 9” JL/JT lights for 450.97 shipped

Sponsored

OP
OP
MyJlU

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My new headlights showed up today, huge shout out to @Northridge4x4 for the quick shipping!!!
If anyone is looking for a project and wants my old DV8 headlights DM me and we can work something out. I am happy with the new lights but I still love the way the DV8's look.

Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights Jeep_box
Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights jeep_box2
Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights jeep_old
Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights jeep old lrft
Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights jeep old right
Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights jeep_left
Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights jeep_right
Jeep Wrangler JL DV8 Headlights jeep_finished

jeep_left.jpg

ersan1992

First Name
Ersan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
My new headlights showed up today, huge shout out to @Northridge4x4 for the quick shipping!!!
If anyone is looking for a project and wants my old DV8 headlights DM me and we can work something out. I am happy with the new lights but I still love the way the DV8's look.

Still have the DV8 Headlights Available?
Sponsored