First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
Occupation
RN
Hey all. TYIA for any help. I'm newish to wrangler and definitely new to doing alotta this stuff on my own. So I swapped my halogen headlights and fogs to LED without a hitch. Im working on the drl/blinkers right now and I feel really stupid. Lol. I ordered what was recommended by another user (I can't find it in the threads for the life of me). So I ordered 1 set of the bulbs. I crack open the area, and well, there's 2 bulbs. One white and one amber. Go ahead, you can giggle at my ignorance :). So I replace the amber one with the new LED switchback. The blinker works, but the drl does not. Should I have gotten an amber led and a white led? Or what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I did not order what was recommended. They were out of stock. Do I need a diff bulb, and if so, can someone recommend one please?
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

OP
OP
Ber

Ber

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
Occupation
RN

Pruitts

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sahara JL
Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!
Any issue with the DRL bulb going out when the headlight is turned on? I have a pair of LED upgrade bulbs in currently which work great when the headlights are off. However, when you turn your lights on, the DRL's dim a little and it is enough that it turns the LED's off. I am trying to find an LED replacement that will stay on all the time. Any help would be appreciated.

I currently have these - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EC27V1W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pcherron

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Clubs

The oracles did not work in my 2020 sahara stock halogen. I ended up with Sylvania I found in another post.
Sponsored