- JL Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit

- JL On Board Air Systems are in Development

- Dirt Bagz Under Backseat Storage Bags

- JL Grab Handles

- JL Hood Lift Kit

- JL Headrest Back Packs available. More details and BUY THEM HERE

- JL Hardtop Saver Kits available. More details and BUY THEM HERE

Subscribe to this thread for product updates

What size high lift jack can fit on the Jeep JL Stealth Hi-Lift Jack Mount. I have a 42". Thanks!
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
What size high lift jack can fit on the Jeep JL Stealth Hi-Lift Jack Mount. I have a 42". Thanks!
I think they have said the one pictured is a 48 inch.

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK & 2015 Jeep JK
I've been getting some requests for updates about the weapon clamp. We do not have these in stock yet, but you can purchase them from amazon. Search Quick Fist Weapon Clamp an you'll find it.

Here are some pictures and details.
The shot gun is a 26" barrel with an overall length of 47". It fills the space completely and in my opinion is too long. A 45" length should be okay. You can see the 22 with the scope and the 10/22 fit with room to spare. The firearms look like they come close to the jack, but they do not. It's the angle that the picture was taken from.

20180425_152147-copy.jpg

20180425_152810-copy.jpg

20180425_151914-copy.jpg

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Maximusdafarmer

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6MT
Occupation
Mariner
Vehicle Showcase
Is it possible to use this setup without the highlift jack, just for the accessory bar? It looks like are connected to the actual H-Lift not the mount.

Would be looking to mount a shovel and axe but have something else in mind for the Hi-lift

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
We have this kit for the JK, but have not developed the JL kit. The best way to motivate us to do so is by posting like you have. The more requests the better. The kit would include side mount brackets, a cross-bar that mounts the accessory bars and the accessory bars. The accessory bars retail for $70. What would be a fair price for the side brackets and cross bar? If people tell me a price that I can make a dime on, I'll offer the kit.

20180607_110313 copy.jpg

Is it possible to use this setup without the highlift jack, just for the accessory bar? It looks like are connected to the actual H-Lift not the mount.

Would be looking to mount a shovel and axe but have something else in mind for the Hi-lift

Maximusdafarmer

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6MT
Occupation
Mariner
Vehicle Showcase
I can't really give an educated opinion on price point, especially with the JL market versus the JK, but I can say if you are willing to build it I will put an order in for it now and be perfectly ok with the lead time to fabricate etc.

I will say that in my opinion, most people who want an accessory only mount would still probably be using a Hi-lift mount elsewhere, so it would probably be best to come in under the full mount price, otherwise I could see a lot of people just opting for the full mount. But that is just my .02 I am not in the business of making Jeep parts, just buying 'em haha.

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
Great point and I had not thought of it that way. The issue is cost. The bar is big and heavy. Shipping will certainly cost much more. Off to sharpen my pencil.

Here's another idea for this bar. I took four people in my JK through the Rubicon one year. Needless to say, I was looking for storage space where ever I could find it. I built a rack with a very large but cheap Harbor Freight basket. It held our sleeping bags, tents and more. Worked great. Some pics;

DSC_4426 copy.jpg
DSC_4434 copy.jpg
RubiRack copy.jpg

I can't really give an educated opinion on price point, especially with the JL market versus the JK, but I can say if you are willing to build it I will put an order in for it now and be perfectly ok with the lead time to fabricate etc.

I will say that in my opinion, most people who want an accessory only mount would still probably be using a Hi-lift mount elsewhere, so it would probably be best to come in under the full mount price, otherwise I could see a lot of people just opting for the full mount. But that is just my .02 I am not in the business of making Jeep parts, just buying 'em haha.

Sponsored

Deezflops

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
Looks great! So the brackets now work with the soft top mechanism holes?

Does the soft top fold up and down without removing the jack? Or would you need to remove the jack in order for the soft top arms to get up and down?

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
That's a prototype picture. The soft top compatible kit is not yet available. Hope to start shipping next week though.

The jack must be removed, to put the soft top up or down. The soft top frame travels through the space that the jack occupies.

Looks great! So the brackets now work with the soft top mechanism holes?

Does the soft top fold up and down without removing the jack? Or would you need to remove the jack in order for the soft top arms to get up and down?

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
That's a prototype picture. The soft top compatible kit is not yet available. Hope to start shipping next week though.

The jack must be removed, to put the soft top up or down. The soft top frame travels through the space that the jack occupies.
What will be the part number for the soft top version???

Status
Not open for further replies.