Sponsored

Did I make a mistake on interior?

texastonka

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Trackhawk, AEV Prospector XL, Viper TA2.0, Dodge Demon, etc etc etc...
just ordered my Mojito Rubicon with the CBS leather interior option. Not many pictures to go off of or any on dealer lots that I could find. I read a thread somewhere that said the CBS is just leather seats, not anything else that comes in the base leather package? No stitching on the dash or shifter/parking brake etc? Is this true or does all leather packages have the red stitched interior?
Wife and I liked the stiched look of the seatbacks is only reason why we got the CBS option. Did I make a huge and expensive mistake?
Sponsored

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
Honestly, No, in my opinion. Here' why, my late Father paid over $60,000 for a John Varvatos Edition 300 with the leather dash board, and after owning it 6 months, the upper part of the Dash board covering near the windshield pulled away and ripped from the under lying dash board and Mopar refused to do anything. Stay away from the leather covered dashboards, that's why I was glad my Challenger had a Molded plastic dash.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
IMO leather in any vehicle is a mistake :) but I just don't like sitting on leather.