Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I've had experiences at Built4Fun, Dusty Dog Garage, All Seasons 4x4 and CORE Offroad. The experiences at Built4Fun and All Seasons 4x4 were not the greatest. I recommend CORE Offroad and Dusty Dog.
What kind of problems did you have with All Seasons 4x4? Anything I should be mindful of?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JL Rubicon
I've had experiences at Built4Fun, Dusty Dog Garage, All Seasons 4x4 and CORE Offroad. The experiences at Built4Fun and All Seasons 4x4 were not the greatest. I recommend CORE Offroad and Dusty Dog.
Since I'm in Denver I'm considering CORE or Dusty Dog. Both only little over 20min away. Can you order parts through them and would you have a preference between the two?

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Since I'm in Denver I'm considering CORE or Dusty Dog. Both only little over 20min away. Can you order parts through them and would you have a preference between the two?
That's tough! Yes you can order parts through them. I've found CORE to be unresponsive to email or messages on their Facebook business page, whereas DDG always gets back to me. Communication, DDG wins. CORE gives extremely good pricing however, so that may be more important and swings in their favor.

Best pricing, CORE.
Best communication, DDG.

Both do great work!

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
All the parts finally came in and my Jeep is now at All Seasons 4x4 for the lift and tires.
One thing I think they could improve on is communication. IMO it would be pretty easy to setup an email that, once a week, sends you the status of your parts order. Instead I was calling them every Friday to check the order status. It took three weeks for the parts to all come in. I have zero issues with that, I just want to stay informed.

Anyways, I dropped the Jeep off on Tuesday evening. I’m expecting it back on Friday. I’m heading to Jeeps and Java on Saturday. If you want to see their work it’ll be on full display.

OP
OP

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JL Rubicon
All the parts finally came in and my Jeep is now at All Seasons 4x4 for the lift and tires.
One thing I think they could improve on is communication. IMO it would be pretty easy to setup an email that, once a week, sends you the status of your parts order. Instead I was calling them every Friday to check the order status. It took three weeks for the parts to all come in. I have zero issues with that, I just want to stay informed.

Anyways, I dropped the Jeep off on Tuesday evening. I’m expecting it back on Friday. I’m heading to Jeeps and Java on Saturday. If you want to see their work it’ll be on full display.
Cool. Where is Jeeps and Java held?

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
We got our Rubicon back from All Seasons 4x4 on Friday. After a quick inspection I drove it around the area before handing it over to my wife. She went off to get some groceries and I headed home. When she finally got home, she was giggling like a schoolgirl. She LOVES the upgrades.

While showing off pictures, someone on the forum mentioned that there were Wildpeak MTs on the Jeep and not the AT3Ws I had been talking about putting on there. Sure enough the Jeep had MTs.

I went back through the paper work and looked at the original quote. I had been quoted Wildpeak MTs from the get go. Going through my jaded memories that were further clouded with alcohol and the US Army I realized that the initial quote was written up on a phone conversation that was had while I was driving. I think, somewhere in that call, the mixup occurred.

I did read the original quote when I first got it. I spotted that the front axle was never mentioned so I had that fixed. But somehow I missed that the tires were MT01s instead of AT3Ws. So, at the end of the day, READ YOUR QUOTE CAREFULLY.

I’m not hanging this one All Seasons 4x4 because the tires were mentioned in the original quote an every revision afterwards. Also, I’m very very happy with the services they provided. Also, the Jeep on MT01s drives EXCEPTIONALLY well. My wife are VERY happy with the tires thus far. I had originally been looking at MT01s but stuck with AT3Ws. So I’m going to consider this a happy mistake and just roll with it.

51105341407_6951a2b3fa_b.jpg

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Colorado people - I'm doing Chinaman's Gulch trail on May 15th. Shoot me a private message if you'd like to meet up. So far its my family and one other family going. Kids ranging from age 3 to 14 but they are all conditioned to off-roading. If you haven't done this trail before you are missing out. Its definitely one of my favorites. Trails Off-road rates it a 6-8 for difficulty (meaning its a 6/10 if you take easier lines and an 8/10 if you take all the harder lines).

Sponsored

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

High Country 4X4 treated me right. I would highly recommend them.

I have had negative experiences at Built4Fun and Parker Off-Road, both of which are much closer to me.

N00B

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I have a pretty big project scheduled with High Country in early June. Lift, bumpers, wheels, tires, armor, blah blah blah.

While I'm excited about the before & after that is going to occur, I'm really thrilled about their ability to do the work really well!

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

I have a pretty big project scheduled with High Country in early June. Lift, bumpers, wheels, tires, armor, blah blah blah.

While I'm excited about the before & after that is going to occur, I'm really thrilled about their ability to do the work really well!
What lift are you putting on there? I worked with John.

N00B

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19JLUR
Build Thread
Link
What lift are you putting on there? I worked with John.
We are going with a Teraflex ST3, Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust shocks, and some new control arms too ...

Originally, we thought we wanted to build out something really close to an AEV JL370 Wrangler. The more research that I did, the more I realized I really wanted more. Common problem in this forum ... ;-)

In the long run, I think that Teraflex is going to be the right combination of DD nice and some rugged Trail capabilities too. We are trying to flip the paradigm a bit -- really up the ante on the trail side, but make sure it is not terribly uncomfortable for DD functions.

I've been working with CJ @ HCP4x4 ...
Sponsored