First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Anybody got any of these lying around and not using them? I’d like to buy them off of you.

Jeep Wrangler JL DeeZee Roof Rack image
Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
If you haven't found it yet, you could try your local machine shop and have them replicate it.
Good thought. It didn’t cross my mind to do that and I actually may still end up doing it but I decided to fab up my own solution for now. I called DeeZee to see if they would sell me some but they don’t sell them individually.

In case anyone is wondering, the larger eye there on that piece is a perfect fit for a maxtrax mounting pin.

mroback23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2021
I just purchased my first jeep and absolutely love it. Not sure what rack to go with but have heard great things about the DeeZee rack? All I will be carrying up top is either two kayaks or one canoe. Anyone have this rack? Are you happy with it? What other racks are you guy's/girls using. I don't mind drilling into the roof...
Did you finally get the DeeZee rack? I was looking for options and found these good roof racks. One caught my attention: GOBI Sky One Touch Stealth Roof Rack. Love how it looks once installed.

OP
OP
Johnny_1972

Johnny_1972

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I sure did. They look great and do the job.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Willy's
Is it possible to just put the 60" rack on, and span it from the rear of the hardtop to the front freedom panels, and then just put all 4 crossbars on. I have a 2 door and I would rather do that, than purchase 2 of the 24" sections. Just wasn't sure if there is some kind of contour to the roof that wouldn't allow this or not.

Edit: The answer is yes, in case anyone else was wondering, and it worked out great. Felt plenty strong enough for my Roof top tent and I

Jeep Wrangler JL DeeZee Roof Rack Roof Rack
Jeep Wrangler JL DeeZee Roof Rack RTT
Sponsored

Last edited: