Dee Zee Rack Accessories

RichieRugs

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
Now that I've installed my Dee Zee rack (love it), its time to start loading it up. I ordered the Dee Zee Cargo Rack, am ordering a Smittybilt RTT, and am looking for suggestions on the rest. Anyone install anything they love? Looking for a jack mount, side lights, shovel mount, and cargo boxes that fit the Cargo Rack perfectly. Share photos please.

Go!
Sponsored

OP
OP

RichieRugs

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
Now that I've installed my Dee Zee rack (love it), its time to start loading it up. I ordered the Dee Zee Cargo Rack, am ordering a Smittybilt RTT, and am looking for suggestions on the rest. Anyone install anything they love? Looking for a jack mount, side lights, shovel mount, and cargo boxes that fit the Cargo Rack perfectly. Share photos please.

Go!
Anyone......??

ThinkOutdoors

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU 2018
Hoping to mount an awning and traction boards to the roof rack in the coming weeks. I'll post pics when I'm done!

Firecracker JL

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon

Go!
You can make or buy L brackets and mount just about anything to these racks using the bolts in the slots. I have a coupe awnings I have mounted with aluminum L brackets.

JeeperJC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR and 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Same here, just installed the Dee Zee rack (rear only, I run the sunrider up front) and I ordered the OVS 270 Awning. Looking for the best setup to use the bolt slots up top to securely mount my Rhino USA Traction boards, shovel and some tiny flood led's to mount underneath the rails for camp lights to the rack. Anyone have a recommendation for a traction board mount that would work for the RhinoUSA boards?

I'd like to leverage the 8mm T-Slot VS generic U-Bolt setup since these bars are Hex shape, and it just looks cleaner IMO.

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg
Sponsored