KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Occupation
Professor in the health sciences
Vehicle Showcase
hello my case in particular is that only my lights illuminate the fin and the halo does not and on the display of the uconnect I do not see the option of the DRL
This may be a Jeep import restriction in Spain. There's a reply here similar to yours from the Middle East where they couldn't do this as well.
Sponsored

JMurph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Hahahah No issues, its a great song!

So my fender running lights work perfectly, but my Halos dont turn on no matter what.

So if you can see from the picture below, it is the led lighting package, and from the second image with lights on; you will only see the fender lights but not the halos, maybe its not available on the GCC Spec for some reason but yeah. I have no options for DRL setting at all in my uconnect light menu and i dont think there is a workaround this.

it can be a new system update where we dont have access to adjust our DRL settings. But thank you soo much though!

Any idea what the headlight with wipers mean by any chance?

5fe174a8-b6d2-40bd-8e49-7ceb26fc9b79.jpg
8dc3444e-7e04-4368-b623-cc490135a67f.jpg
In some states if you need the wipers on, the headlights must also be on.

JMurph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
You turn off the DRL's. The halo DRL in the headlamp itself cannot be turned off.

Well, now I'm confused. You're the OP who posted how to do it.
So the Halo lights canā€™t be turned off even if itā€™s night and your sitting in the vehicle trying to learn your new toy and donā€™t want to bring attention?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
So the Halo lights canā€™t be turned off even if itā€™s night and your sitting in the vehicle trying to learn your new toy and donā€™t want to bring attention?
Yep.

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Is there a reason for this? Or is it one of those thatā€™s just the way it is kinda things?

Itā€™s nice to know that itā€™s possible for this to be changed in the future via over the air update tho.

Sponsored

Sierra

First Name
Sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
link.sierrar.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2015 BMW 328i F30
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
eCommerce Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I wish to keep FENDERS, HALOS and FOG LIGHTS always on in DRL (with Daylight/ not only at night when headlights auto turn on) Any idea?
Tried with Tazer (@joe@zauto) but no way, fenders or fog lights, can't turn both.

upload_2019-10-18_12-6-24.png

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a reason for this? Or is it one of those thatā€™s just the way it is kinda things?

Itā€™s nice to know that itā€™s possible for this to be changed in the future via over the air update tho.

You can always pull the fuse...

Sarathzzz

First Name
Sarath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
No, it's under settings, lights....Here's a snap shot. Make sure there's a checkbox here.

Jeep Wrangler JL Daylight Running Lights in Uconnect upload_2019-10-18_12-6-24
Hi Ken,

I know this post is a few months old now, but Ive been breaking my head as to how I can get these Halo ring lights to work, I have the Sahara Unlimited JL Middle East spec with the Led lighting package and I've tried literally everything. (Full option excluding the heated seats)

Whether I start the engine or not, on the uConnect Light settings, I have only 4 options; 2 time based and 2 Tickbox options (one of them is "Headlights with wipers" which I have no Idea of its meaning) However none of them have anything even remotely related to do with Daytime Running Lights. Could you confirm with me that if you start your car normally and go into the light settings, do you get 4 options or 5 including the DRL tickbox, cuz that would mean I am not getting into the right setting mode which you mentioned early (settings ACTIVE).

I know this may be a couple months too late, but I was wondering if you could send me a list of detailed steps to do to get these lights working for me. Any help at all is appreciated. TIA

hey
Even my UAE spec rubicon doesnt have halo leds working
Let me know if you found any solution
Thank you